My Story and new Petition on the No.10 Downing Street website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
It’s a shame that you can’t get someone to make a banner link , that you can just cope paste, into other forum, also for the one for medication for AZ , Bruce is good with computer I wonder if he would do them ?

yes I email lots of my friends and family with the link not long ago , am off now to add a link in a few other forum , that know bout my mother and don't mind me adding links

Last edited:
Dear Brucie,

Unfortunately our once great country seems to be full of morons who would not understand common decency if it steam rollered them. One day they will find out the hard way.

A FEW PICTURES FOR YOU ALL.

14.jpg

The man whose primary need is a social need and not a nursing need. What absolute garbage the NHS speak.

08.jpg

Brother Rod with Granada Reports T.V.

RODFRANCOTTONANDSTEVESMITH.jpg

Brother Rod with ex England and British Lions players Fran Cotton and Steve Smith.

01.jpg

Rod is in almost constant pain yet the PCT do nothing about it. It is all left up to me.

13.jpg

Rod's Great Niece.

11.jpg

Brother Stephen on the campaign trail with Bleddyn Hancock, the man who instigated the biggest industrial injury claim this country has ever known. Estimated to be £4.5 Billion and rising. He is now fighting the continuing care campaign.

17.jpg

Rod's home for the last 13 months.

15.jpg

Support from the local pub.

07.jpg

As a Chartered Surveyor Rod gets a visit from Clare Davis who works for the Lionheart charity. She travelled up all the way from Coventry to see him.

05.jpg

Rod arriving at the pain clinic.

04.jpg

Rod and mum, who wishes she could swap places with him tomorrow.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Continuing-Care/

Kind Regards,

Stephen (Johnson).

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Thanks for that link Brucie My daughter a student, so sent her that one to send to all her friend, also the one for Stephen Johnson as I said before .

Your doing a really good Job stephen :) well done xx

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
Salute those who cared

This is a fairly old thread. I offer no apologies for resurrecting it.

We can resurrect a thread with ease - we cannot resurrect the people involved in the world of care encompassed by any thread.

Those who cared then about Stephen Johnson and his efforts in the sphere of care also may need to know that Stephen Johnson died last week, at a very early age. He was in his late 50s. The struggle he faced took its toll on him and on his life. He lost his Mum and his Brother along the road of his own personal struggle.

Some TPers who supported him then, back in 2007 and beyond, are no longer with us either.

Salute Stephen Johnson and those who gave their all, as they cared for their nearest and dearest and also about those who came after.

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Ne'er forget the people (Wilfred Pickles)

I salute Stephen Johnson and am sorry to hear his tragic story. May he rest in peace. But I believe his battle will not be in vain.
Thank you for remembering JPG1.
Take care of yourself,
Jancis x

Nanak

Mar 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
I didn't look at the date of the first thread and was very shocked to read your post JPG1. How sad......
Nanak
missing what has gone and scared of what is to come

Last edited:

geum123

May 20, 2009
Stephen Johnson, certainly was inspirational.

I first heard of NHS Continuing Care, through the web site he was on.
His battle to achieve justice for his brother was inspirational,
and he eventually won, though the battle, I think was at the cost of his own health.

I have a huge respect for what he did, not only for his brother,
but also to inform and help others.
I owe him my thanks.

Rest In Peace Stephen.

Thank you for posting this here JPG1.
Take care.

Geum.xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.