THE ONE SHOW on BBC1 at 7pm on Wednesday 19th September 2012

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
It was a shock to suddenly see David moving on the TV with my little grandson (who is now 8!) - he phoned me immediately after the programme to say he had seen himself and Grandad on the TV!!

Friends and family have phoned to say how tearful they were watching David and I must agree I felt the same way - he seemed to have come back to life.

I hope the programme spurred people on to get their claims in before it is too late - if they do it will all have been worth it.

Love

geum123

May 20, 2009
Sue,
I know how difficult this must have been for you, but well done.
I thought you came over really clearly.
David would certainly be proud of you.

Not only does it highlight the deadline, but that others may also have been denied NHSCC unjustly in the first place.

Thanks for putting your self through this to get the message across.:)

milly123

Mar 15, 2009
England
Hello Sue just seen this thread and missed the one show i will watch on iplayer i am paying for my husband since i lost the chc in April i appealed and lost .i really dont know if i could put in another claim as it is only two months since the appeal was heard . Harold cant walk communicate or feed himself he is on puree food also double incontinent i thought he should qualify but i was still turned down i admire you for doing the show hope it help many people .i dont know whether to try again or not Milly

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Thank you Sue you did a great job and you looked wonderful too! Very poignant to see David he would be so proud of you.