Today Ray's battle with health problems is over

sunray

Sep 21, 2008
East Coast of Australia
I am sad to inform you Ray passed away late this afternoon after a long journey with many strokes and other illnesses. Our family is grieving for the loss of husband, father and friend and we ask you for prayers at this time. We do so appreciate the love and kindness we have been shown by our many friends here and around the world.

I don't know how I would have been particulalry the past twelve onths without others who have shared my journey helping and encouraging me. It has been such a blessing.

Sue.

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Oh Sue, what a sad post - after all this time, so many worries and trials and tribulations with his care. I am sorry to read of your loss, but glad for Ray that he is at peace at last. What a long journey.

Sending love and thoughts to you and your family xxx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am so very sorry to read this, Sue.

My prayers are with you at such a sad and difficult time. Whilst there is some comfort in knowing Ray is now released from this dreadful disease, you are left with the reality that someone you love and care about is no longer with you. Please hold on to your family and friends, including those here on TP xx.

mrsted

Sep 18, 2012
leicestershire
God bless all your family as it is your threads that have helped me so much to try to understand this dreadful condition.
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Karen

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Sue, I am sorry to read your sad news about Ray. My sincere condolences.

turbo

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
Dear Sue,
Such a long, loving journey that you and Ray have trodden, every step one of loving, caring and giving from you. Of course my thoughts are with you both, Ray tried so hard and hung on so long, but he is not suffering now.
Every blessing and thank you so much for sharing, even today. xxx BE

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Dear sunray
I am so sorry to hear that Ray has passed on
Please accept my condolences
My thought are with you and your family

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Sue

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, please accept my condolences, hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Love Helen x x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Sue

I have followed yours and Ray`s journey since you joined TP and your care and devotion could not have been bettered.
Please accept my sincere condolences. Ray`s suffering is over.

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Dear Sunray Sue, As a new member I was just beginning to read through old posts. I have been reading about Rays' and your journey, I am so sorry to hear that his battle is over. So sorry. Sending you love and thanks for the help you have been to me in this short time describing the painful path you walked. I will keep on reading Rays' story. With love, Gwen X

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Sue

I'm so sorry to hear of your beloved Ray. Ray's suffering is over, and for him that is a blessing. For you and your family there is now only grief and pain.

I wish you all the strength to comfort and support each other, and I'll remember you all in my prayers.

Love,

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
I'm so sorry to read this Sue, you've had to cope with such a lot with Ray being ill as well as your mum. I know from your posts that you did an amazing job caring for them both. Ray is at peace now, be kind to yourself in the time ahead of you xxxxe

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew 132