lighter moments

beesby

Mar 8, 2012
Manchester
I posted this on my blog, but perhaps this is the best place to share a lighter moment.
I adore my memory challenged husband...this morning he awoke and sleepily announced, 'I think I had better get home to my wife'. Being both wife and mistress has its moments - it's a double whammy.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
BUT did he go:D

Loved it. You sound like you adore him which is wonderful:)

Love

wetnosewheatie

Jun 5, 2012
Merseyside
Lol. Today's gem from my dad when our for a walk I was explaining I was his daughter as he forgets and as he is denying knowledge of my existence I said do you think I would just be out walking with random men. He interpreted that as randy men. We both had a good chuckle

beesby

Mar 8, 2012
Manchester
More light moments

I've forgotten how to post on this thread/forum so the best thing is to reply to myself, I guess. Today my darling husband proposed to me. Again. We were married in 2000, so it was a delight to think he feels the same way as we did back then - or way back to when we met in 1993. One day I'll add the story of our wedding. A day of delight. But this is enough for now. I don't come here often, so if someone will kindly tell me how to post on this forum thread without 'replying' to myself perhaps I'll do it more often.

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
Hee hee! It's lovely that you are clearly his idea of the perfect wife AND mistress!! ;) I love that he proposed to you again. Brought a tear to my eye. Gorgeous x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pescobar