Dads body found

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Can only add how sorry I am to hear. Even though the news was expected, it's still so final. We all know we are going to lose our loved ones eventually, but to lose your dad like that was so awful for you and your family.

wetnosewheatie

Jun 5, 2012
Merseyside
Hello Nick and family have thought about you many times over the last few weeks so sorry to hear the news please take comfort from him being at peace x

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Nick, have only just caught up with this news. I am so sorry. There is closure, and yet there is real closure still to be had ... I suspect it will take you and the family some time to find peace of mind and reach that state.

Please accept my sincere condolences and best wishes for strength and courage to face what you have yet to come,

Love, Karen, x

Jayne61

Aug 28, 2011
Staffordshire
So sorry to hear your news, thinking of you & your family. At least you have your dad back & can grieve for him properly, it would have been awful never to have found him. Much love x

daddykins

Jul 14, 2012
Portland, Dorset
Nick my heart goes out to you and your family, serious questions need to asked as to how this devastating incident was allowed to happen. Picking up on that very poor article in the daily mirror, I am astounded that they did not take this a lot further!
Please try and remember all the good and happy times you had with dad, these will gradually drown out the stress and torment of the last few weeks.

Kathphlox

Dec 16, 2009
Bolton
As you can see Nick, we are all with you in this.. side by side, shoulder to shoulder, all of us, we are supporting you all the way.. because it could happen to any of us carers on here any time.

God bless you and make your way easy, recover the best way you can *hugs*

Portia

May 9, 2012
I just wanted to say how very sorry I am at the outcome of your story.
I wish you & your family well in the difficult time ahead & hope you get the answers you are looking for.

choccy

Jul 20, 2011
Derbyshire
Relief for you that your search is over, absolute horror at the circumstances. So very sorry Nick. We all hoped for a miraculous ending, sadly it wasn't to be. My thoughts are with you and your family and I pray you have enough strength left for the coming battles, but for now, may your Dad rest peacefully. X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaronL