Dads body found

janetlynn

Jul 22, 2012
England
Hi Nick,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. The worry of wondering if your Dad was wandering around lost and confused has gone, but now the grieving starts. Please look after yourself, your Dad would want that.

Janet.

jude50

Dec 28, 2011
Cardiff
Nick

I am so sorry to hear your news, nothing I can say will make you feel any better but you and your family are in my thoughts

Jude

Sox

Mar 12, 2011
Nick - I was so sorry to hear your very sad news. I have been following your posts and can't begin to think what you and your family have been going through but at least now you know that your lovely dad is at peace and no longer has to suffer the trials and tribulations of AZ. Hope it helps to know that so many people are thinking of you all. Lots of love and caring thoughts. Sox

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Nick, such an awful shock, and at this time you may feel no consolation that dad has been found, but as has been said you can now start to grieve properly.

Wishing you all comfort and strength to cope with whatever lies ahead.

Lots of love, Necion. xxx

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Nick
I feel so sad to learn this news, I could weep for you. Was hoping against all odds there would be another outcome and just hope those responsible for this tragedy are held to account. Sending you and your family my heartfelt condolences during this distressing time and wishing you strength and comfort. Nobody should ever have to live through such an experience again.
Pxx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Nick - so sorry for you and your family that it had to end like this. Although in some ways it must be a relief - I can only try to imagine what heartache and what a range of emotions you must all be going through.

My sincere condolences.

Celia

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
So sorry to hear this news but hope that at least you can now begin to grieve properly.

My sincere condolences to all the family.

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
Dear Nick

I have been watching your threads, and checking every day for news.

This is just so, so sad. I'm not surprised you are feeling angry with the hospital.

I'm so sorry that it has come to this. I suppose at least now you have some kind of closure and that has to be a relief from the limbo you have foud yourself in these last 3 weeks.

I can't begin to imagine how your family, and your poor Mum are feeling.

Please know that we are all thinking of you and your family, and will continue to provide support for you when you need it.

Isabella41

Feb 20, 2012
Northern Ireland
Nick

I'm so very sorry that there has been a tragic outcome. I along with many others were hoping against hope that your dad might be found alive somewhere. I know its little comfort but at least you and your family now have his body and can begin to grieve his loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I'm sure I speak for alot of us when I say it could be anyone of us in your circumstances.

Isabella xxx

jan1962

May 19, 2012
bedlington northumberland
Nick, so so sorry that you have received the news of your father. may i offer my deepest sympathy to you and all your family. take time to grieve for your loss before taking on the fight against those responsable. continuing to pray for you and your family, and to say thank you for posting through a dreadful time. may your father rest in peace.

love and prayers

jan1962

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Nick, I'm so very sorry to hear the news about your father. Please accept my sincere condolences. Deborah

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Nick, I am sorry to read such sad news about your dad. My sincere condolences.

turbo

Bristolbelle

Aug 18, 2006
Bristol
Closure, but so much pain...

and I can only offer my condolences along with those of so many others here.
Sending positive thoughts to aid you all in the days ahead.

chucky

Feb 17, 2011
UK
Nick, i am so so sorry, im thinking of you, your family and your poor mum. I wish you all the strength and courage you need to see you through the coming days and weeks. Very sad news indeed. x

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
I'm so sorry to hear your news Nick.

I hope you and your family can take some time to grieve for your dad, and tackle how this happened when the time is right.