Lucy died this afternoon

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Sorry you had a bad night Sarah. Probably with recent events on your mind, your brain went into overdrive. Nice day for gardening but too cold for me! X

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Sarah,
You do sound exhausted and yet you are flogging away doing so many jobs. Can you ease off a bit and rest a little more?
Please take care.

milly123

Mar 15, 2009
England
Sarah so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Lucy you will all be in my thoughts in the coming weeks Milly

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Sarah, I am utterly useless and missed this thread about Lucy. I'm so sorry that she has gone, but what a comfort to her to have her friends and daughter with her; the people she loved best and who loved her back.

You sound as though you are doing a lot to occupy your mind, please try and relax and take care of yourself, you are very special to us. Forget the weeding, ironing and hard work and just take some photos xxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
You do push yourself Sarah, no wonder you`re tired. I hope you get plenty of TLC and feel better tomorrow. xx

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
That's good Sarah, you have been very busy this week. I had a bad day a couple of weeks ago too and I was soooo tired with it. I prescribe a nice hot drink and a couple of chocolate biscuits and an early night for you in your lovely tidy bedroom :) take care xxx

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Oh Sarah I am so sorry I missed this thread, no excuses, so sorry you have lost dear Lucy but am glad she went peacefully and you were all with her at the end. Sending you love and hugs and I hope you are looking after yourself, that is so important. Pauline xxxxxxxx