Lucy died this afternoon

sussexsue

Jun 10, 2009
West Sussex
What a wonderful friend you were to Lucy. It sounds like the perfect ending, quick, peaceful with the people who loved her there to support her and keep her safe.

Sue xx

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Sarah, lots of love to you. What a wonderful friend and carer to Lucy you were. I'm so glad you were able to be with her at the end of her journey. xxxxxe

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Am so Sorry Sarah

Hello Sarah , Am so sorry to read about Lucy passing away but glad that you , Celia & daughter were there with Lucy at the end ( glad you & Celia were able to "Pray " over Lucy that must have helped / comfort to both of you )

You were a great Carer & friend to Lucy Sarah & sending much Love , Peace & Sympathy for today & in the days to come

Take Care & you are in my thoughts Sarah

Love & Hugs Love Grove x x x x

P S Pleased it was a quick & peaceful end for Lucy ( that was God's Blessing / Way for Lucy )

Last edited:

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Sarah, I am so sorry to read your sad news about Lucy. My sincere condolences to you and Lucy's family.

turbo

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
thanks for all the love and messages I only slept from 2-5 and i have spent the morning since 6 sorting out photos of Lucy on the computer I am going to make her family a dvd of the shots of her and them

Margaret79

May 11, 2010
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Oh Sarah I'm so sorry to read about Lucy. But how lovely to see that she left this earth peacefully, surrounded by people who loved her and cared for her. What more could anyone want?

Such a wonderful thing that you are doing for her family, I'm sure that the pics will be a great comfort.

Sending you lots of love & hugs XXX

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I took this photo of Lucy at her daughters on a good day last July
Life just wont be the same

Attachments

• P1150807 (759x800).jpg
    P1150807 (759x800).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 393

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
What a lovely photo, Sarah. I was out last night so did not comeon to TP but I am so sorry to read your news about Lucy. I am glad her passing was peaceful. What a beautiful and sensitive account you wrote about her last moments. My sympathy to you and her family. XXX

Lin - a lovely poem too. I will remember it.X

Soobee

Aug 22, 2009
South
I'm sorry to hear about Lucy's death. So glad it was peaceful and that you were there with her. The photo of her is lovely, she looks like she had a lot of character and will be missed.

tre

Sep 23, 2008
Herts
Dear Sarah,
I am so sorry for your loss. I thought the photo was beautiful like all of your photos are. A good friend is a priceless thing and you certainly were a good friend to Lucy. I hope you cabn take comfort in the fact that her passing was peaceful and that she was with people who loved her. This meant an enormous amount to me when my mum died last year.
with love,
Tre

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Life just wont be the same
No not the same, but very much enriched for knowing her.
I only met her once, but she certainly had a strong impact on me. A woman who, despite not feeling well, made me feel welcome and as if meeting me was something she had been really looking forward to. Such a gift. xx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
thats nice 2jays I have spent the day sorting photos of her
but may do a bit more weeding I always do that when I'm struggling
you can take it out on the weeds and then at the end there is something constructive to look at!!

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
thats nice 2jays I have spent the day sorting photos of her
but may do a bit more weeding I always do that when I'm struggling
you can take it out on the weeds and then at the end there is something constructive to look at!!

Oh Sarah I do hope you are not struging too much. It would be awful if your garden ended up naked! :eek: :( :)
Supportive thoughts winging their way to you. You may be interested to know, the suitcase has been packed, for the third time, only one more re-packing day to go, phew I will be relieved when I finally seal up the case and put it on the aeroplane!!!!

Hugs xx