I am so lucky

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
Sonia - who used to be my Support Worker came round last night as she usually does at least once a week and we have a glass of wine or 3! She told me she went to say hello to Bryan last week while her son wa having football training. I think she still misses him a lot.
Today Leah - who was one of his carers came in for a cuppa and she said shall we go to say hello to Bryan, she had not seen his headstone. She thinks it is lovely and also misses him a lot i think. As she said he was someone special. Came to his funeral which she does not do usually.
I have just text Maxine and told her of my day and she said something lovely- shows he was still lovely - even when he was someone else.
I am so lucky to have such good friends and family round me.
No more signs of the mouse - thank goodness!
Love and hugs Muriel xx:confused::confused:

eastiesgir

Oct 9, 2011
I totally agree with Maxine.
It must bring you so much comfort to know Bryan was thought so highly of, even when things were not so good.
x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I think the mouse might be round at my house Muriel! ;)
Glad you are getting good support by people who clearly think a lot of you! Xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hello Muriel,

I think it is truly wonderful when someone knows how fortunate they are. Isn't it wonderful that you had people visiting you who really loved your hubby even with dementia. It always made me feel good when people valued Alan.

Love