hope this lifts peoples spirits

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
These are really lovely Sarah and I love the music you've put with them - very suitable. x

danny

Sep 9, 2009
cornwall/real name is Angela
Hi Sarah, quite stunning.How do you do that. I would love to do something for my website like that.Is there a computer program that helps to put photos on a video with music.

Best wishes.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
That is beautiful Sarah. You are very talented.

Thank you for sharing it.

Jan x

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
this is meant to be like a virtual online scrapbook set to music I hope in years to come it will evoke happy memories if anyone else wants to have a go at doing one just let me know
I did make a longer one too set to Vivaldis four seasons (spring) but i did it on a different site kizoa but i couldnt seem to get it in facebook but its on my website http://creativesarah.weebly.com

Coletta

Jan 6, 2009
Souh East Essex
Sarah, that DID lift my spirits!!
That was really beautiful and I enjoyed your excellent choice of music.
I have never been to Stowe and want to go and visit now!
You clever clog!!;)

Coletta xx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
WOW Sarah ! That's Fab !

Wow Sarah ! ! That was so lovely & loved the Music ( have heard it before ! ) Have never been to Stowe ( tho belong to N Trust ) it looks beautiful there ! All the Photo's were lovely ! Thank you for "Sharing " :)

Hope you are ok & have a good week !

Love Grove x x

Spiro

Mar 11, 2012
Looking at your beautiful photos is the nearest I'll get to the countryside for some time. Luckily the weather was on your side that day!:)

Thank you so much for posting them.

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
this is meant to be like a virtual online scrapbook set to music I hope in years to come it will evoke happy memories if anyone else wants to have a go at doing one just let me know
I did make a longer one too set to Vivaldis four seasons (spring) but i did it on a different site kizoa but i couldnt seem to get it in facebook but its on my website http://creativesarah.weebly.com

Hello Sarah
You don't have to wait years to evoke happy memories for me
You have already done so
It must be many years ago when I last visited Stowe My grandchildren were aged about 10-12 they are now 28+
Happy memories
Lovely pictures ,they really capture the spirit of Stowe
Thankyou
jimbo 111