Peter Clarke (Craig Clarke's Dad) Funeral and Celebration

Pollyanna

Jul 8, 2008
Hello Craig

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Everyone who has used TP over the years has a lot to thank you and your Dad for.

Polly x

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Everyone who has used TP over the years has a lot to thank you and your Dad for.

So true Polly, and I’d include Alzheimer’s Society in that, too. Without your many years of hard work and great care Craig, Talking Point wouldn’t be what it is today, and thousands of people would have missed out on the support that can be found here.

I’m thinking of you and your family at this very sad time, and hoping that Friday gives you the opportunity to celebrate and reflect on your Dad’s life in the way that you wish.

With very best wishes,

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
As a relative newcomer to TP, I would also like to send my condolences to you Craig, and also many, many thanks for TP, which for me has often been so helpful to me and my family, I too don't know how I would have coped without it. I will be thinking of you on Friday when you celebrate your father's life.

linda1scot

Aug 2, 2011
north lanarkshire
Hello Craig

I am so sorry to hear about your dads passing.

My thoughts and prayers shall be with you and your family on Friday when you celebrate your dads life.

Thank you also for TP.

Much respect

Linda xx

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Dear Craig

I have just logged on and seen this sad news of your dear dad's passing, and my sincere sympathies to you. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Yours was one of the first voices of welcome to me on TP when I joined, and I have followed your dad's journey since then, as my mum and your dad had some similar experiences along the way. I find it hard to believe your dad's journey has ended. You are a devoted son and I have admired the way you have loved and cared for your dad, seeking out the very best in care all the way.

Love,

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Sincere thanks for all your kind words, really.
I'm so glad that something good came out of dad's illness and Talking Point is part of the Alzheimer's Society's support structure.

I've been putting together words and pictures for the funeral along with a tribute and it brings back floods of good memories, both pre and post dementia.

Last edited:

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
So Sorry Craig

Dear Craig , Am so sorry to read about your Father passing away & my sympathy to you & your family at this sad time . Do hope that the "Funeral & Celebration " is all you want & hope it to be Craig ( my thoughts will be with you all on Friday )

Thank you for all your hard work on T P

Love Grove x x

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Craig,
My sincere condolences on the loss of your dear father.
And my thanks for sharing those two lovely photographs with us all.
And huge thanks for all you did in getting TP up and running.
And love to you and your family,
Nan XXX

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
I'm so sorry to read this news Craig. How lucky your dad was to have such a caring son. The photo you posted was beautiful. with much love to you and your family xxxxe

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
2 Wonderful Photo's

Hello Craig , Thank you so much for the " 2 Photo's " you "Posted " they are both wonderful & lovely family memories for you to look back on Craig

Thank you once again for your all your hard work in helping & working to "start up " T P .

Love Grove x

Dottie

Sep 12, 2010
Dear Craig'

I am so sorry to hear you have lost your dear Dad.

The two photos are lovely, love shines through them both.

TP is a real lifeline to me, it gives me strength,courage, warmth & hope & I would be lost without it.

I will be thinking of you & your family on Friday,

With much love,

Dottie xx