hi after so long , still giving it large.

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
hi to everyone , just to say about coranation street . i was not inpressed with the story of the pore lady with an illness and her husband haveing an affare under her nose. i just wondered what others thought ??? p s i hope everyone is ok. :) love miss cool............... ish

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Never mind Coronation Street miss cool, it`s just so wonderful to hear from you again. xx

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Welcome back!

Hi Miss Cool,

I haven't watched Coronation St for quite a while but just wanted to say how great it is to see you back on TP. That's such a lovely Easter surprise.

Love Jancis xxx

Margaret79

May 11, 2010
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Hi Miss Cool. I don't watch Coronation Street either but like the others I have missed you and you have been in my thoughts. Great to see you here, how are your dogs? Have you seen the pics of my puppy? Well she's almost 9 months old now. Here she is just for you. XXX

IMG_5005.jpg

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
Hi Miss Cool!

I am so glad I logged in. It's such a lovely surprise to see you here. :)

I have thought about you often.

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Hi Miss Cool,
Good to hear from you - you're obviously keeping up your outside interests!
Hope things are ok (coolish!) with you x :cool: x

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
hi ..... sylvia thank you jancis i thank you piedwarbler it is when i am hear ha ha kass yes thank you. margret the puppy is so lovelly yes thank you the dogs are fine. and thanks to all replys... miss cool....

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Hi, my friend!!

I grinned when I saw your name on the "new posts"!! Yay! She's back!

I've been watching Corrie, reserving judgement really. It's a complex thing. It makes me sad, so I try to detach, but I also find it very uncomfortable.

But, back to my smile and the reason for it...! I'm so glad to see you here! I was thinking of you yesterday...Can you imagine?! You must be telepathic!

How have things been?

Sending much love to a much missed friend, xxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Miss Cool, a hig hello from me too:) Did you know there is a thread specially people on here asking how you are and whether anyone had heard from you:) So it is so special that you come on to talk to us.

Now about Coronation Street. I think it is a good storyline dealing with a very difficult topic. It shows in the programme how difficult some people find it to cope with. I would never want to judge because I have always felt that each person is important - the person with the illness AND the person(s) caring for them. My prayer would be that I am never put in some of the situations that require such dreadful choices;)

Love and a big (HUG) to you. Wishing you Easter Greetings:)

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Just logged on for a quick look before crawling off to bed and delighted to see your post, Miss Cool! :) You hae been missed. I so often think about you and wonder how you are, and your lovely dogs.

Loo xx

Nanak

Mar 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
I agree with you wholeheartedly Kassy!!!!!!!!!!!
Nanak
missing what has gone and scared of what is to come

Last edited by a moderator:

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
hi , thanks to every one . i am fine , ups and downs and arrounds . more arounds , waer am i moments who am i and people saying remember i told you last week or yesterday moments. even my blank face dose not help them.ther is still a lot of learning people must do to care for us. only seen from my side. must go . love miss cool.......

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan