for those who have lost their mothers or are losing them

shauna

Sep 10, 2010
Thank you Sarah for starting this post yor words represent how i am feeling today.This is my first mothers day without my precious mum and and i am feeling so lost and sad the pain is unbearable.Last year mum was in hospital for mothers day and wasn't even aware of mothers day and i thought that was hard but nothing prepared me for today and the thought that icould not go and see her.I knew in my heart last year that mum would notmake another year and she died last aug. Today i went to visit her grave and placed some lovely flowers I spent some time there alone with my thoughts and tried to remember all the special moments we shared together .I refuse to remember her through her awfull illness with AD as i am so angry at it for taken her away from me.Ive cried so many tears today i dont think its possible to cry any more.My dad died ten years ago tomorrow and i like to think he and my mum are together and free from all pain. To all the special mum's daughters and carers on TP i send you love and hugs.

Shauna
A mum is a small portion of gods love in action
She looks with her heart and feels with her eyes
A mum is the bank where her children deposit their worries and hurt
A mum is the cement that keeps her family together and her love last a lifetime.

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Ok so who forgot to light her candle !:mad::mad::mad:

you guessed it me! honestly I felt so frustrated that I'd gone to bed and because my candle wasnt in front of me I just curled up with a book briefly and then went to sleep.

I think I might wait until I've got my new room finished and my glass canldle thing will be on my new windowsill

the thought was there and Izzy lit a virtual one for us

I was so hesitant to start this thread but I decided if it helped one person it was worth it

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I felt so frustrated that I'd gone to bed and because my candle wasnt in front of me I just curled up with a book briefly and then went to sleep.

I was so hesitant to start this thread but I decided if it helped one person it was worth it

Glad you didn't light that candle Sarah! - you and I know why I feel that way :D
The candle will look so lovely on your new window sill and you can light it any time you want to - safely !!

I am so glad you started this thread - You do have such an amazing knack of saying and doing the right thing xx

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan