E Petition to establish ratio of carers/residents

linda1scot

Aug 2, 2011
north lanarkshire
Hi Tina

Petition now signed.

Havent seen you here for ages. hoping you are well and Ken is also as well as can be.

Lots of love and admiration

Linda xx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
All Done ! !

Hello Tina , Many thanks for the "Link " & starting this Thread , have "Done It " :) The N Home where i Work ( Kitchen Job ) think we have average Ratio of Carers & Residents ? :confused:

Just "Hope " this Petition helps :)

Take Care & Best Wishes to both of you

Love Grove x x

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
I signed it , also put it on my facebook

when i was on e petitions I search care homes
and found several that I felt were important but sadly had few signatures
one was to do with treating us carers better and increasing carers allowance ive got those on facebook too

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
I have to thank 'Outofmydepth' for the link. She/he posted this on another thread tonight ' How many carers should their be to each Dementia patient?' but I was afraid it might get lost there. I hope she/he doesn't mind my setting it out on its own thread but I didn't want it to get lost.

Thanks everyone and please pass the link on to friends and family to sign.

xxTinaT

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Just signed and wanted to say in Vic's day centre the ratio is 1to4 :)

I have signed in Vic's name too not sure it would go through but has. Total now 50.

Last edited:

sistermillicent

Jan 30, 2009
Not being someone who does a lot of e petitioning I hadn't realised until this morning when I checked my emails that you haven't signed until you click on the link in the confirmation email they send you, maybe I am the only unaware person on here but I thought I would point that out.
Also on my fb page.

outofmydepth

Feb 28, 2012
I have to thank 'Outofmydepth' for the link. She/he posted this on another thread tonight ' How many carers should their be to each Dementia patient?' but I was afraid it might get lost there. I hope she/he doesn't mind my setting it out on its own thread but I didn't want it to get lost.

Thanks everyone and please pass the link on to friends and family to sign.

xxTinaT
No I don't mind :)actually I thank you very very much for doing this:D:D:D

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Thanks Outofmydepth. Lets hope people post on this thread and keep it in the 'New Posts' section so that as many people can sign as possible.

xxTinaT