A Baking Day

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Sorry I’ve not posted anything on TP for some time but that doesn’t mean to say that I do not check out TP everyday and read the threads… the problem for me now is that although I want to write when I start typing the words have gone out of my head, most days I now feel as though I’m in a lonely wilderness and my mind is lost in a total emptiness…

It’s not like that every day as some days are better than others such as yesterday when I felt like baking although it now takes me a long time to make the simplest of products … anyway here are the results of my baking morning, quality might not be 100% but at least I can still just about remember what to do!!

Barry
A Baking day 004.jpg
A Baking day 006.jpg
A Baking day 005.jpg

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Thank you

Thanks for the reply Sarah, remember what they say about dieting (Don’t worry, Be Happy) and you most certainly are… :D:):) :)
Barry

sunray

Sep 21, 2008
East Coast of Australia
looks great Barry

Barry your bread and cakes look great. I can understand you sometimes feel empty and desolate as I am sure my husband felt the same way at your stage of the journey. I guess my advice to you would be do what you can when you can.

Welcome back, it is great to see you posting again,

Sue.

linda1scot

Aug 2, 2011
north lanarkshire
WOW!!!! Barry! the cakes, sausage rolls and breads look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

How far is it from scotland to indonesia?? yum yum.

Best wishes

Linda xx

hollycat

Nov 20, 2011
They look yummy yummy !

I was about to write, I will be round for tea. Then I saw your location and felt really really stupid.

Thanks for making me smile, what a plonker I am.

bets daughter

Feb 15, 2009
devon
:)Hi Barry it all looks so good i would love to sample all of it ,i love baking as well i have just got chocolate cakes i the oven , nothing as yummy as your variety of baking ,. kind regards Margaret

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Hi Barry,
Your bakes look truly amazing, I am drooling!!!!!

Are those pasties I spy? Are they by any chance Indonesian Pasties? I would love the recipe whatever they are.

Take care
xxx

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Many thanks

Hi to you all and many thanks for all the replies, I must admit that doing the baking exhusted me but it was worth it in the end... YES Granny G thay are Eccles cakes but without all the sugar on top as that would be to much for my diabetas!
Once again many thanks
Barry