Who's the forgetful one?

Dad phoned this morning while I was having a lie-in. He said he couldn't remember anything and could I remind him about things. He asked various questions about things like medication and he asked me what the schedule was. I tried to wake up and told him about his home help at lunchtime and said just get washed and dressed, have a bit of breakfast and listen to some music or read the newspaper and I'd be round later. He was confused about his medication and I said not to take anything until I come round later unless he needs some paracetamol.

He then phoned a bit later saying he was low on milk but didn't know why it mattered and could I get some. I said I'd do so later, knowing he'd got enough for a cup of tea and if not, he's got whitener for coffee.

He rang a third time sounding bright and breezy. He was washed and dressed and ready for my brother's visit and my brother could have the last of the milk. Oops! I'd forgotten about that.

Remind me, which of us is it that has the memory problem?

ellejay

Jan 28, 2011
Essex
While shopping with mum, I put my card in the machine to pay, stood like a lemon &

then said "I think the machine isn't working"

The assistant just looked at me and said "You have to press enter"

oh :eek:

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
:D:D:D

went to get some pain killers for me
assistant gave me pain killers I put them in my bag then paid for them
I then asked assistant what she had done with the pain killers as I couldnt find them on the counter.....:eek:

JoshuaTree

Jan 2, 2010
Surrey
Once while driving my mum home from the shop I drove past her road and ended up at mine.

She turned to me and said "You missed the turning"

bets daughter

Feb 15, 2009
devon
To much to think about , over load .I know i have been there i drove through a red light once got away with it luckily ,take care :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinydaffodil