Own up

jayden

Dec 8, 2011
I know who dunnit, it was THEM. In my experience THEY are always to blame according to my dad. still its better than it being me, which is why i can't join the official Baddy club :D

in our house it is also the elusive THEY!

so far anyway...

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Glad you managed to flush out the culprit, as it is a bit of a bummer when you can’t find out who took it.

You must have felt you were going potty when you couldn’t find it........ To stay a-float you might want to splash out and plumb to buy a rim lock so that it doesn’t happen again, you could even try the winter sales where you might Nettie yourself a bargain.

But in order to get to the seat of the problem, you might need to continue with low level surveillance for the next few weeks, but make sure you don't get bogged down with it all ;)

Alex

Last edited:

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Glad you managed to flush out the culprit, as it is a bit of a bummer when you can’t find out who took it.

You must have felt you were going potty when you couldn’t find it........ To stay a-float you might want to splash out and plumb to buy a rim lock so that it doesn’t happen again, you could even try the winter sales where you might Nettie yourself a bargain.

But in order to get to the seat of the problem, you might need to continue with low level surveillance for the next few weeks, but make sure you don't get bogged down with it all ;)

Alex

:D:D:D:D:D:D Groan but :D:D:D:D love it

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
I like this thread! It allows me to show my true colours! Glad we were ablke to get to the 'bottom' of the loo brush dilemma!!!!:D

I don't want to see your flashing images of your bottom be it in true colour or not! :eek:;)

Glamour Puss

Dec 12, 2011
London
Fairies are OK - but you really have to watch out for the Klingons !

And with my Mum ,there are loads...

Can someone lend me a toilet brush ?

In the USA they are kept in the John.

I've laughed so much at this , I've wet myself !!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jude50

Dec 28, 2011
Cardiff
Never mind the loo brush, I'd got rid of the toilet this week when Mum was sitting on it??!!! No idea where that went.

Jude

3littlepigs

Sep 15, 2010
Derbyshire
Sorry, can't help you much but....

Sorry can't help you much but maybe it's with the saucepan that 'I had taken' yesterday. Oh, no, maybe not because I found that in the 'saucepan drawer'.

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
Mum told me to get the food out of the larder which she bought for 2d :eek: Heaven knows what year she was thinking about.

Does anyone else worry that all this talk of the 60 years of the Queen's reign is going to add to the confusion?

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
be careful if you watch call the midwife I had so many flashbacks to my childhood!!!
The pea green paint with the yellowy walls just like my grandparents house, I could almost smell the Izal toilet paper:eek::eek::eek:

carpe diem

Nov 16, 2011
Bristol
All this toilet humour reminded me of the latest water saving advice I read today;
"If it's yellow let it mellow. If it's brown flush it down" :eek::eek:

chucky

Feb 17, 2011
UK
I just got a new bathroom fitted and would you believe it the flush button is indented on the cistern lid, in two halves, press one for a number one, and press both for a number 2!! Ingenious idea to save on water bills.