Dad passed away yesterday in my arms

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
So sorry to read your very sad news but pleased your dad had a peaceful passing with you there.

Love

Coletta

Jan 6, 2009
Souh East Essex
Dear Helen,

So sorry to hear of your sad loss, but also happy for you that you were there with him at the end and he was aware of you being there, which must be a comfort to you. Your dad has been 'promoted to glory' and is now at peace - no more suffering.
Sending my condolences and wishing you strength in the difficult days ahead.

Coletta xx

geum123

May 20, 2009
I am so sorry to hear your sad news Helen.
Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Geum xxx

pippin_fort

Sep 8, 2010
I know that you will be heartbroken, but am pleased for you that he died in your arms. There could be no better way to go and it will bring you great comfort in the months and years to come. I send you a big hug and may he rest in peace.

Helenbear

Mar 6, 2011
Devon
Thank you

Thank you all for taking the time to offer your condolences. Your kind comments are very much appreciated. The sun shone today for the first time in weeks and I felt calm and at peace. Thank you Dad. X

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Dear Helen,
I just read your post on another thread - so sorry to read you have lost your dear dad. How much closer can you get to sharing? The sun will continue to shine on you now I'm sure. xxx

ANewDay

Jan 14, 2012
Wisoncsin, USA
My Deepest Sympathy

Dear Helen, May your Dad finally rest in peace! Take comfort knowing that you treated him with the dignity that he deserved. In the Peace of Christ . . .

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Helen, I'm very sorry to read about the loss of your father. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family. Please look after yourself now, and take time to grieve fully. With love, Deborah.x

nsc-68

Jan 12, 2012
Lancashire
Dear Helen,

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you at this difficult time. I hope you can finally have some rest yourself, you must be drained. Sending hugs xx

goodtimes007

Jan 21, 2012
Surrey
Am so sorry to read this and send my love - but how lovely he looked at you hun and im sure he did know who you were and you were with him.
big hugs
Debbie xx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Am So Sorry Helen

Hello Helen , Am so sorry to read about your Dad passing away & sending you much Love , Peace & Sympathy at this sad time for you Helen

Take Care

Love & Hugs Love Grove x x x