Vigil for my mother day 12

candymostdandy@

May 12, 2006
west sussex
Mum finally at peace at 11.00 am on Wednesday.

She moved in with me and my family on 1st January 2006 and after 6 years and 25 days she has left for the last time.

susanne1964

Mar 1, 2010
hertfordshire
Candy: I am sitting her feeling sorry for myself that I have put my dad in a care home, (he is physically fit) and I sometimes forget what others are going through..
I hope things are ok with you and I wish you all the very very best and I wish for a calm easy passing for your darling mother and all the very best wishes and kisses for the future
Sue
xx

fredsnail

Dec 21, 2008
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss - my thoughts are with you at this time - I wish you the strength you need for the next period of time.

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Candy, I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family can take comfort in knowing you loved and cared for mum in the way you did until she passed away, leaving dementia behind.

With many wishes of strength and comfort to get through the hard times ahead.

Lots of love, Necion. xx

rafferty

Dec 27, 2011
cardiff
I am so sorry for your loss ,but in the coming days you will take comfort knowing that you cared for and loved your mum through the most difficult of times.Thinking of you and your family. Rafferty

sussexsue

Jun 10, 2009
West Sussex
Your vigil has lasted years, not days. At least the time has now come for you to grieve properly and your mum is no longer suffering. Take care

Sue xx

Helenbear

Mar 6, 2011
Devon
My father passed away yesterday in my arms. After watching him suffer in ways I thought unimaginable, it was a relief, but such a bitter sweet one. I am writing this to you with tears streaming down my face . My thoughts are all I have to offer you and I do so with all of my heart.

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear Candy,

Peace and rest for your Mum at last.
Sending you and your family my condolences xxx

jayne-b

Sep 7, 2009
Staffs
Candy, please accept condolences on the loss of your Mum, these last days will have been very hard on you, take care of you now, my thoughts are with you and your family in the days ahead

love and hugs
jxx

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Finally your lovely mum can rest, and can find peace. Please take comfort that you were by her side for so long, right til the end. Sending you love and strength as you come to terms with your sad loss, xxx

tre

Sep 23, 2008
Herts
Dear Candy,
I am so sorry to hear you have lost your mum. Even though it was inevitable I know you still feel numb and alone when this happens
with all good wishes,
Tre

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
Dear Candy, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time. The suffering ,for your dear Mum is over, you were loving her at her ending. Please take comfort from being there with her.

Wishing you peace and strength throughout the days ahead,

Hazel