Angry so mad

POPPY67

Mar 5, 2010
yorkshire
:mad:hi every one i feel so angry today i could swear if i did me and dad went to put flowers on mams grave as we do every week mam only been gone 12mths ! any way some low life scum bags have stolen from mams grave can tell u hows this as made me feel !!! We put 2 little Christmas trees in pot at the bottom (mam had curbs on her grave ) they only cost 2 from the garden centre they had a little farther Christmas's in them as well ! i felt like my heart had been ripped out all over again !

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Scum of the earth!!!
It's not just young kids that do that sort of thing is it? That 71yr old person got fined this week for stealing grave flowers. Hope you have reported this theft to the police

so sorry this has happened to you

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Poppy, how can people be so heartless. No wonder you are so angry.

Turbo

Last edited:

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Oh Poppy, perhaps the person who stole the trees will have a little visit from the Karma Police, eh? They will get their come uppance one way or another but it'd be great if they realised what they had done and felt sorry.

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Oh, Poppy...

That's disgraceful. I can't imagine how sad you must feel, for you, your dad and your mum. How invasive in the most private and personal of spaces.

I'm angry for you.

One day they'll know the pain of loss and their days in a grave yard will be for mourning and not for stealing. I hope this moment comes back to haunt them...whenever that day may be. What goes around comes around...

They're not worth another moment's thought or energy. I pity their futures.

Take care, Poppy and try not to let this over shadow your memories, xxx

POPPY67

Mar 5, 2010
yorkshire
Thank You for your kind words feel better today !!! i just can not believe how low some one can go.

Annie you hit the nail on on the head it was more that some one had been on my mams grave it turned my stomach.

any way i wish you all well and if you can have a nice Christmas its going to be hard but i know my mam would want me to enjoy as she loved Christmas !!! take care my friends speak soon