results of online cognitive test done @ www.foodforthebrain.org

eskimojo

Nov 11, 2011
Crewe UK
just taken mine and its come back at 18 and in the red zone and i am only 43 x but have got EOSD so makes food for thought x

brian4087

Dec 5, 2011
Derbyshire
thanks for reply

Hi Brian,

There was a thread on here a bit back where people had done the test. I did it and scored the average for my age. There was a bit of discussion about whether it was worth doing.

here is the thread!
http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/showthread.php?33976-Someone-look-at-this-for-me-please

I forgot it was designed for 50 - 70 yr olds.

im not that sure if its any good to be honest the test i mean because all of them timed out i just couldnt do it quick enough and i still scored quite high i think even the question here that starts at the beginging says do you remember relatives and families names i didnt know to answer it so just put yes when actually i dont remember relatives names other than parents and brothers and sisters so that will probably drop it slightly also its not realy like real world with all the distractions etc
which kind of defeats the object

i think that post is what id originaly read but i that took me to this test thanks for posting i was looking for it

Last edited: