Mum is at peace.................

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Dear BB what a wonderful moment, you should feel so comforted that Mum was able to take her leave in such a distress free and serene fashion. Yes I do realise that you probably don't feel comforted at the moment, but be assured that her struggle is over and you do not have to witness her distress any longer.
I can only wish you happy memories, you have my deepest sympathy. Love Maureen.x.x.

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Bristolbelle

So sorry to hear of your dear mum,s passing so pleased it was peaceful,you and your family with be in my thoughts take care Marian xx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello B B , Am so sorry too read that your Mum has died :( , am glad you were with her tho at the end & it sounded so calm & peaceful for both of you .

Sending much Love , Sympathy & Comfort too you & your family in the Days & Weeks too come

Love & Hugs Love Grove x x

Heather777

Jul 24, 2008
Bristol
Hi

Sending you lots of hugs from a fellow Bristolian! It sounds like as much of a beautiful end as it could be. Thinking of you a this time.

Heather xx

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Dear BB,

What a lovely account of your mum's next phase of her journey and that you were able to share it with her. I had forgotten that my mum used to sing that same song too - so thank you for the memories too.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Fiona
x

Dottie

Sep 12, 2010
Dear BB,

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your dear Mum but what a lovely way for you to say goodbye to her.

Sending you much love & strength at this sad time,

Love Dottie xx

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
So sorry to hear of your sad loss. What an amazing way for her to leave this world... you must feel comforted by the tender last moments you shared. Take care xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
A long journey is over BB. I`m so pleased you were able to experience such a lovely parting. xx

Bristolbelle

Aug 18, 2006
Bristol
Thank you all..............

I am happy to tell you all how peaceful we are feeling, yes there are waves of pain and moments when one of us is unconsolable, but our only regret is that Mum ever got Alz.
I am already looking for closure and will be leveing this wonderful group on 31st December, our journey here is done. A new dawn is breaking for Mum, for us....

The sun is shining i n our hearts, life may be fragile but it is also beautiful

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear BB,

You sound like you are facing your loss with dignity and peace in your heart, and I am so pleased that the serenity is comforting you.

Take care over the next few days and weeks, and come if you need us, xxx

minima

Nov 9, 2011
I'm sorry to hear of your loss but glad that your Mother's passing was serene and peaceful. Thank you your honesty and the help that sharing your journey has given to others.
May you have many happy and positive memories to share as a family.

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
I am happy to tell you all how peaceful we are feeling, yes there are waves of pain and moments when one of us is unconsolable, but our only regret is that Mum ever got Alz.
I am already looking for closure and will be leveing this wonderful group on 31st December, our journey here is done. A new dawn is breaking for Mum, for us....

The sun is shining in our hearts, life may be fragile but it is also beautiful

The words here have moved me so much. I hope that when Mum's time comes I can face it with similar dignity & peace.

Do you mind if I keep your words & use them myself in the future. I don't think I could better them.

We'll be sorry to lose you at the end of the year BB but thank you for all the support you have given whilst travelling the road yourself.

Love
Mo
x