Mum is at peace.................

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
So sorry for your loss BB and my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

To be with your Mum, at her passing, in such a loving and peaceful way, I hope, will ease your pain.

Hazel

sunray

Sep 21, 2008
East Coast of Australia
a good goodbye

So glad you were able to be there for your Mum till the end. It sounds like a good goodbye. Nice when it happens like that - peacefully. I'll be thinking of you in the days ahead.

Sue.

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear Bristobelle,

How wonderful that she was able to fall asleep to your voice. You let her go with dignity and love, the greatest gift at the end of a very difficult journey. I hope this brings you much comfort over the days, weeks, months and years.

She is finally resting, and I know what a difference that makes.

With much love, xxx

Tess810home

Jan 11, 2011
London
Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. So happy that your mum knew you were there with her comforting and loving her to the end. xxx

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Dear BB,
Your post was beautiful - I'm so glad you could be with your mum and were able to sing to her and you experienced the incredible sense of peace.
Very sad, but wonderful too. Wishing you continued strength for the days ahead.
Love Jancis xx

geum123

May 20, 2009
Dear BB,
From reading your description of your Mums last moments,
it almost sounds as though she gave you one last precious gift at her departure,
that of peace and serenity. I hope you see it as that.

I am sad for your loss but I am glad your Mum no longer suffers.

You have been such a caring daughter,
as she in turn was a wonderful Mum to you.

Thinking of you.
Love Geum.
xxx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm so sorry that you have lost your lovely mother but glad that her passing was so peaceful and that you shared those tender moments with her. love and sympathy X

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
I am sad to read your Mum has gone, but deeply touched by your last moments together and the peacefulness of her passing. What a precious moment when your Mum squeezed your hand.

My thoughts are with you, wishing you continued strength and peace.

Love
Loo xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Bristolbelle,

I am so sorry for your loss and was so moved at reading that your mum passed from this world to hearing something she loved and that you received her acknowledgement by the squeeze of her hand. Such a wonderful gift to you:)

Please accept my sincere condolences.

Love

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear BB,

I'm sorry for your loss, but so glad you were there with her and for her at her passing - as you have been for her journey. No more suffering, just peaceful rest.

Love to you and your family xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
What a beautiful account of your mum's last moments. I'm glad she's found peace. x