Mum is crossing over...

Bristolbelle

Aug 18, 2006
Bristol
We had a call to summons us to the home this morning. Mum has he can say his deterotated overnight and they feel her passing is imminent. She is calm and serene with occassional pain, they are about to apply fentanyl patches. The vicar is being called.
She looks so at peace already, that I have no doubt other loved ones one the otherside are guiding her already.

geum123

May 20, 2009
I'm so very sorry BB.
I'm glad your Mum is looking peaceful.

Thinking of you all.

Love Geum xxxx

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Thinking of you on this journey.
I too believe your mums family will be guiding her safely to them.

She will always be there when you need her just a whisper away xx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm so sorry to hear this but I hope that you are somewhat comforted by your mother's serenity and peacefulness. sending love and sympathy X

Coletta

Jan 6, 2009
Souh East Essex
Dear Bristolbelle,

I am sorry you and your family are facing your mum's imminent loss, but also happy for you that she looks at peace and even feel that she is already being guided by loved ones on the other side. That is what we hope for at the end, and will help you to bear your loss when it comes. Sending love at this difficult time.

Coletta xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm sorry to hear your news but glad that your mum is calm. Sending you my wishes for strength for the coming days and hours. x

Bristolbelle

Aug 18, 2006
Bristol
Just popped home for tea..

Mum is still looking wonderfully comfortable, though not responding at all to touch or voice now. I am going back down for a few hours soon, but think but I will come home later.
I have read so often that some people pass with loved ones near but others seem to wait to be alone,so I am trying to offer her both options.

We have sat around her, talking reliving so many memories, with laughter and tears in equal measure.

Thank you all for you kind thoughts and words, they will stay with me long after Mum
has gone.....

XX

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear Bristobelle,

I hope your moments of saying goodbye remain as peaceful and serene as you have already described. I've no doubt she will have loved ones waiting and this will be a great comfort for you over the coming days and weeks. Hold on to this precious time...

Thinking of you and your mum,

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951