Ever felt like running away?

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Alex: just to say good luck and best wishes. Please come back and post to let us know how you are. You have been so brave over the past 9 months - what do they say 'when the going gets tough the tough get going' - so keep it up - we do need you here and you know you will continue to get the support from TP. Very best wishes Beckyjan

Lucille

Sep 10, 2005
Dear Alex

So very sorry to hear your news. You are bloody courageous! Will be thinking about you. Best wishes.

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi everyone

First of all i'd like to say thank you to everyone who replied and for the huge amount of pm's too..............i really don't know what to say.........and its not very often that i'm lost for words:rolleyes:
I must admit that ........as much as i'd like to, i can't always live up to being strong........i certainly don't feel it at the moment, but your replies brought to mind a saying about friends:

I'm not strong
She's not strong
But together.......my friend and i
Make the strongest force
In the known universe

and thats why i know i'm gonna be o.k.;)

Secondly........in some of the replies and pm's the word 'shocked' was used...........i'm not very good at saying what i mean to say.........so my sincere apologies..........i really didn't mean to shock anyone........maybe its because i've had a few weeks to get used to the idea and therefore it didn't seem shocking to me .......and also...........as jennifer rightly said..........when your faced with something like this, you do need to prepare for whatever, good or bad (thats all i've done for the last two weeks, is make sure that everything is in order)...........i'm not saying that anything bad is going to happen............i'm sure everything is going to be fine.........but... it was just incase............oh god, i'm not doing very well here am i?............i hope you know what i mean................i just needed to say thank you..........that was all........sorry again.

Many, many thanks for your support............you really don't know what it means.

Good luck with your op Sarah x

Lots of love
Alex x

Last edited:

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Alex, You don`t have to apologize, you don`t have to thank, you just have to do well and get well and let us know when you`re back in circulation. Love Sylvia x

jan.

Apr 19, 2006
Cheshire, UK.
Good luck for next week Alex.....and remember.....they can never take the twinkle out of a star! ;)

You`ll be in our thoughts until your back again......twinkling brighter than ever!!

BIG HUGS, :)
Jan. X

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hello alex,

just wanted to wish you all the best you are truly a courageous lady, im sure the spirit thats got you through the past few months will get you through this as well.
I cant even begin to understand what you must be going through but my love and prayers will be with you.
hang on in there sista, were all with you
batty xxx

Last edited:

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
Alex there are two things I really admire Courage and Loyalty. You seem to have them in spades... Wonderful you will keep the sense of humour - that is vital as well...

break a leg

love

Michael

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Dear Alex

Bit late in on this, so I hope you see it before you go into hospital.
Pretty hard to find something original to say that hasn't already been said above.

Good luck, I hope the team of surgeons get rid of anything surplus to requirements and put everything else back in the right places.
Oh, You'd better warn them that your heart is just naturally bigger than average. :)
Do come back to us as soon as you feel well enough - I get the feeling there's going to be a BIG on-line party here when you do.

Love

Attachments

• glitter rose image24.gif
    glitter rose image24.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

Libby

May 20, 2006
North East
Hi Alex

Hope everything goes well for you - I know someone who went through something similar about 8 years ago - it was hard, but she got through it with a lot of courage and a lotta help

Take care.

Libs

Momx4

Oct 19, 2006
Dear Alex

I've read many of your posts and have been so moved by the encouragement and support you have given to others. You rightly deserve the warm and sincere messages posted here.

I wish you a speedy recovery and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dianax

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Alex,
I wish you strength, courage, fortitude and grace - all of which youalready have "in spades" (as someone else said). May your tratment be successful and your recovery assured. {{{HUGS}}} Nell

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi

Again...........thanks so much..............i'm gonna print these messages off............and when i have days (like today) where i have doubts about doing the right thing...........i'll read them..........just to remind me how many nice people there are in this world.

Love Alex x

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
What can I say for this late reply , just that I never pop in to this thread because when I read Ever felt like running away, I thought yes I do , so thought I would not pop in to just say that .

I must say that I do believe in prayers and I know your be back to TP soon telling us how it all went (((HUGS))))

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Thanks everyone............i'm just about on my way now:eek: ............last bit of packing.......very best wishes to everyone...............look after each other!;)

See ya all soon ;) :D
Much love Alex x