It's mum's funeral tomorrow

POPPY67

Mar 5, 2010
yorkshire
dear annie im sending my love and support fot today i know how u feel i felt like you are you made be suprised at how strong you can be and if you cry you cry

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Annie, thinking of you today. I do hope you retain some warm memories from the service. I certainly received comfort at my own mother's funeral. We took a blank book to the wake and asked friends and family to fill it with happy memories. Something to treasure. Your lovely Mum will always be with you, you carry her in your heart. Xx

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Dearest Annie
Thinking of you today. The cards from your children sound lovely and the single stems are a perfect way of symbolising your love for your mum and your dad. I think it's such a comfort that they'll be buried together though it must feel doubly saddening at the same time.
I think it's good to cry in front of your children and nothing to try and hide. Our culture can be to button up and I don't think it's healthy. Your answer to your son was just right.
Let the tears flow as they will and they will stop in their own time.
Lots of love and hugs always,

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Annie,

Well 'tomorrow' has now arrived and my mind and heart will be focussed on you as you say your final goodbye to your mum. Your ways of expressing yourself are so very helpful and I would like you to know how much you are appreciated.

Love

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Annie, hi
We are thinking of you here too, sending love and support for you all today.
With kind regards from Jo

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Annie,

It is now dark and in many ways the day is over. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones and I do hope that you feel satisfied with how the day went.

Love

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Annie,

It is now the morning after and my thoughts are with you.

Love and a (HUG)

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Thank you all...

It was beautiful.

I've started a new thread, just to complete our journey, and I hope not to have to post much more or any really...I'm going to focus on taking those baby steps at having my own life and having mum (and now dad) as wonderful memories. I want to cherish them, not be sad anymore, and make them proud.

I know I may stumble, but I'm wearing sensible shoes...:)

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x