Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Happy Birthday Hazel
Birthday 2.jpg

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thank you so much everyone. The day did improve.:)

I set off this morning and called on my friend Barbara to take a newspaper and collect my present. Her husband is having a bad time, in and out of hospital all the time, including being transferred to Glasgow while I was away and they were looking after Skye. I don't think I should leave her with them again, though I know that would upset Barbara.

Then on to step-son's for a lovely lunch. Guy was on fine form, and we played some games and did a jigsaw. Then we watched a video, Gnomeo & Juliet. Has anyone seen it? It's not a film I would have chosen for myself, but it's brilliant. Such clever animation, and the voices are all well-known actors.

Then home and a long phone call from my son, he missed me this morning, too late up I guess.

So I'm a bit more relaxed tonight, it was a lot better than I expected.

Just the C word to get through now.:eek:

Love to you all,

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Hazel, happy birthday to you, to special you!

So sorry you are down and that life is so very hard, but also pleased to hear that there are friends and family around, oola Skye too!

You are a wonderful person and are so much appreciated here, take good care and know that I'm sending my best birthday wishes to you, from Jo

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Many Happy Returns to Skye

Just wanted to send my best wishes to you Hazel, with love on your birthday.

Attachments

• Skye.jpg
    Skye.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 205

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thanks, Sue, Jo, Jancis & Grove. Certainly not too late, good wihes welcome at any time.:)

Love the card, Jancis.:)

Love,

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Hazel

Happy birthday sorry its so late,glad to hear that your day got better and sorry to hear that your were feeling so down,member you can always nip over the water and bring Skye,Bailey would love to meet Skye and so would i as i used to have a westie(Smudge) now in doggie heaven.Infact that,s what we should do a day trip to Belfast and i would come to Belfast and meet you and whoever else wanted to come now there,s a thought.Take good care Marian xx

shauna

Sep 10, 2010
Happy Birthday Skye Hope you feeling better.

Sorry my greetings are late i just logged on

Shauna

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thanks Sarah, Marian and Shauna.

Yes, it does make me feel better.:) Like many others in my position, I sometimes wonder why I'm still on the forum. I haven't a lot to contribute now, but I do value the friendships still.

Marian, we really must get that visit organised - next year now though, I wouldn't brave the Irish Sea in this weather!:eek:

Love and many thanks to everyone,