Wish \bryan was here with me

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
Me again, i have had a bad neck since tuesday. Dont know if i slept in a wrong way or what, but last night i felt really awful and even got up at 5 a.m and took some pain killers - which for me is very unusual! I just felt so alone and wanted Bryan here with me. Today i have had friends with me for a lot of the day - went out to lunch, then food shopping, but i have felt rubbish most of the time - neck, ache, felt sick etc. Another friend coming tomorrow but i just miss bryan so much. Life is so unfair!
Sorry to go on but i know you undestand!
Love and hugs Muriel xx:confused:

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Muriel

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling to good,hope you will feel better tomorrow,sending a (((hug))) hope it helps you take care Marian xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hope you feel a bit better today Muriel. Even with your friends around it must be so hard without Bryan. x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I do understand, yes, I feel life can be very unfair too. I am sorry you feel down, and I am sure having aches and pains doesn't help. When I have a pain I always feel more "down" anyway.

Be gentle with yourself, and do things to be kind to yourself, or even do things you used to enjoy x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
GET WELL SOON

Dear Muriel,

The feelings of loss can be so dreadful and I really to sympathise. It must be horrible having neck ache and I do hope that it clears up soon. Pains like that can take the shine off things.

Love and a (HUG)