Busy time

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
Mum is getting more confused she does not know any of us sometimes and her language is going she can not always get her words out and it has become a guessing game most of the time
We got a copy of the report the SW has put to panel funny mum changes her name half way through:eek: lots of marks we don't understand and quite a few other mistakes sil is going to telephone ss tomorrow the SW has left now but we have got another name not sure who she is
The ot came hoist and ripple mattress ordered the head district nurse has been on leave but is due tomorrow so we will see if there's any news about the air mattress if not will try ripple mattress CPN coming Wednesday so hopefully will find out what's happening after he put his report in on Tuesday we go to get mum yet another new collar really hope this one helps
I was hoping we would be able to cut the risperdone down again but mum is awake a lot more during the night again so don't look like we will be able to
At the moment life is quite busy so many appointments but holiday still on so far brother has ct scan on tuesday so as long as the news is ok we will be going we know it will be hard but we have tried to arrange equipment ect at hotel cousin is at hotel this week so she is. Going to make sure every thing is arranged love larivy

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Oh heck your life seems extremely busy. Sorry your Mum is more confused but as a family you seem to cope so well.
Hope all is well with your Brother's scan and your holiday plans go ahead.

Take care

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Larivy, hi
Goodness you are working so hard and doing so well with the juggling which is caring, I hope all the appointments this week go well, especially Tuesday for your brother, fingers crossed.

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes for the week and the holiday to come.
With best wishes from Jo

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Larivy

So sorry that you having to be a mind-reader as well as everything else :D ;)

Hope all is good with your brother's results and the holiday plans go well.

I'm sure your SIL will be more than a match for the new SW.

Love and hugs Helen x

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
bless you larivy how frustrationfrustration for you shame the sw is disappointing hope your sil gets to grips with her and that you get all the help you need
we are in a similar situation with lucy
luv and support sarah

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
I hope all goes well for your brother's scan on Tuesday Larivy and fingers crossed that your holiday with mum goes ahead. The SW report sounds very lax and I hope your SiL can manage to get some sense out of them! Lots of love and support xxxxxe

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Dear Larivy, sorry mum is getting more confused.
and
Hope things work out for you and your family
and
Hope you enjoy your holiday - you deserve it, hope you make it there!:)

love xxxx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Sorry things are so hectic at the moment, Larivy. I hope all goes well on Tuesday for your brother.
I'm hoping no news about Bertie is good news.:cool:

Last edited:

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Larivy

You are being sorely tested.
I do hope your brother will be all right and you`ll all be able to get away.

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Larivy

Hope all goes well for your brother on Tuesday,sorry to hear about your mum sending positive vibes that all goes well and you get away on your hols,take care Marian xx