Mum at rest now

beena

May 28, 2010
Cheshire
Hello friends (especially Goingitaloneand CollegeGirl),

My mum passed away on Thursday morning. Thankfully she had a peaceful death surrounded by those who loved her and she them. I held her hand and kissed her as she took her last breath.

I wanted to say thank you for all your support since I joined TP.

My Mum - how I so loved her, how I will so miss her voice and touch, how completely irreplaceable she will ever be. Life has changed forever.

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear Beena,

So sorry to hear your sad news, but how lovely that you were with her and all was peaceful.

Best wishes to you and your family xxx

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Beena, please accept my sincere condolences on your mum's passing.
You are right, life has changed forever, but I hope the good memories of your wonderful mum will be the legacy which can comfort you and ease the void which has been left. Memories are such a precious comfort.
Lots of love, Necion. xx

holiday

Apr 29, 2011
Norfolk
Hi there sorry to hear about the loss of your dear mum, what a comfort to her knowing she was surrounded by those that loved her and who she loved. At last she is free from this terrible disease and at peace xxxx

davide

Feb 14, 2008
London
Sorry to hear about your loss.

It's good that it was peaceful, and that you were able to be with her at the end.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
So sorry to hear you have lost your mother. Yes, you will miss her but she will live on forever in your heart and in your cherished memories. My sincerest condolences.

Goingitalone

Feb 11, 2010
Oh, Beena,

I've just got in and read your post. Oh, how I feel for you.

We've been through so much at the same time and I'm so sad for you right now.

I'm so glad you were there with her at the end and that she had the reassurance and comfort of that last kiss from you. How secure you must have made her feel.

You have more adjusting to do now. :( Poor Beena.

You did everything you could to make your Mum's old age secure and comfortable. We don't have many choices in this game but I believe you made all the right ones.

I wish there was something I could do or say to make this easier for you, Beena.

Big hugs and God bless,

Maggie

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Dear Beena

Sorry to hear of your loss but thankful that it was peaceful and you were able to be there.

Love
Sue

shauna

Sep 10, 2010
Beena , Im so sorry to hear your mum has passed away.Im glad it was peacefull and that you got the chance to be there as she took her last breath as i was with my mum.Life has indeed changed but your mum will always be in your heart and you have your precious memories
I wish you peace.

Shauna