New for 2007 !!!!!

Steve Hilton

Aug 24, 2006
Lincolnshire
13/01/2007 Fund raising success! Thanks

Hi every one
As I mentioned in my previous thread my daughter Claire and I are aiming to trek the Inca Trail next May 2007 to raise money for the Alzheimers society, we are looking to raise approximately £6,000.00 and we are well on our way to that target.

22/11/2006: A donation on our website from 'Anne' who did the trek last year. Many thanks from Claire and myself, it was a very generous gesture.

27/11/2006: A donation on our website from Natalie Smith. Many thanks, very kind of you.

:cool: !!!!Live Band/Disco Social Nite (Lincoln)!!!! On the 13/01/2007 we are having a Fund raising social nite at the new Lincoln Moorlands & Railway Sports & Social club in Lincoln, tickets are only £4.00.
Entertainment with live local band 'JKD' playing all you're favourite 60's - 80's tunes + Disco, so beat those post christmas blues and join us there! contact me Steve' for tickets asap! :cool:
:D £440.00 Raised Thanks to The club & the Band for giving the facilities & their time f.o.c. and all those who helped & turned up for the event. The night was a tremendous success.:D

We are also taking sponsorship 'online' at www.justgiving.com/SteveandClaire and have so far raised £170.00!

Last edited:

bulkerb

Aug 5, 2006
Rudge NR, Marlborough
suggestion

steve im off on my second trip last year my daughter and i did the great wall of china truly fantastic and in feb we go to egypt to cycle the nile any way perhaps a charity dinner we hold them in the local hotels we charge £30 per head with £10 going to our fund 60 people means £600 then get raffle prizes more money get really big prizes means time for auction equals more money invite friends family and business people the mayor councillors doctors etc, get a speaker from the alzheimers and if possible a celebraty our dinner just made us £1000 in one night well hope this gives you hope good luck lester and suzi

Steve Hilton

Aug 24, 2006
Lincolnshire
Hi

Hi Lester
Thanks for the tips, sounds a very profitable idea. We are looking forward to the trip it seems to be getting dramatically close now. Most of our fund raising is done now, and the serious training is due to start after the Christmas turkey & pudding has all gone:D

Best Regards

Steve