Mums anniversary

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Three years today since my lovely mum, who was my best friend died. So much has happened to me in that time, mine is a heavy heart because mum wasnt here to share the good, and help me shoulder the bad.

I miss you so much mum
Love you
Cate xxx

together

May 25, 2010
Derbyshire
Cate, So sorry that you're feeling so sad, it is so hard to lose your Mum I know. Just try and think how proud she'd be of your good times. Its my eldest sons birthday today and have been sitting on the hills thinking of the time she was with me 24yrs ago when he was born but then how much she missed in the latter years too.Mums are with us forever though, hold onto those happy memories. Sending a hug, love Katherine x

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Your Mum has such a lot to be proud of Cate........and three years is nothing, its soooo difficult to adapt when someone has been a big part of your life for so long.

You've had a tough year or two hon (or three even) and your still coming to terms ...... it takes time to adjust to everything ........ so take it easy on yourself ;)

Its my belief that your Mum is with you as long as you need or want her to be ...... you just can't see her, but she's there ;).

And i bet she loves your new conservatory and window blinds ;) :)

Love Alex x

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Now you’ve spooked me, Cate. Yesterday around 5am I was hanging out washing in the dawn (as insomniacs do:rolleyes:) and I had a sudden recollection about a certain special someone pulling back the curtains to a new dawn and new day ........ didn’t know why that came to me out of the blue ... now I do .... kismet?

Hard to believe it’s three years – still so appreciate all the help you gave me going through my particular hell at that time when you were going through your own. They are still watching out for us, kiddo, I’m sure. If nothing else, they’ve helped us to learn what true friends are all about – sharing their journeys mean they live on through those bonds alone – just my belief, but she wouldn’t have left you without knowing there were other shoulders to lean on. Can never replace a mum, sure ....

Love always, Kaz, x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
Sorry cate i should have remembered the date:(
hoping your ok, i'll always remember the day me and dad visited your mum, she was a lovely lovely lady xxxxxx

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Thank you Donna, I remember it well, she was chuffed with the flowers you gave her and she thought your dad was charming, especially when he said he thought mum was my sister:D, she loved that, and I think his lovely accent too.
Thank you for a happy memory
Love
Cate xxxx