The kent to cornwall cycling adventure

RAMONJKD

Nov 7, 2010
Tonbridge
Hello there,

I am organising an participating in a 300 mile Charity ride in September from East Peckham in Kent to Newquay, to raise money for the Alzheimers Society.

My mum is now 60 and in the advanced stages of this cruel disease, after being diagnosed some 8 years ago.

As things get tougher I am focusing my energy into trying to raise as much money and awareness as possible as it seems that for people my age group and similar (25-30) there is very little knowledge and understanding of Alzheimer's, this is something that I am keen to change.

We have a facebook page - The Kent To Cornwall Cycling Adventure

My Justgiving page is www.justgiving.com/clive-gigney

It would be great if you would like to read a little more into my story, as well as showing your support for the ride by viewing and 'liking' the facebook page.

RAMONJKD

Nov 7, 2010
Tonbridge
On another note,

We are organising a smallish fete for approx 150 people in about 3 weeks time. Do you guys have any more ideas for activities that we could put on..

So far we have things like a cake sale, raffle,childrens entertainer, balloon release, bouncy castle, games, BBQ, sponsored leg waxing, exercise bike race, shoulder massages etc.

Likewise I have organised for a local nightclub to donate us a night for a private party in September so need to start thinking of themes/money making ideas for that as well.

Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated....