Full Moon?

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
dear Bruce,

I just opened your attachment about the Moon and had a fit of hysterics! I know I like reggae, but REALLY.... It was just what I needed to cheer me up.

Jude

sue h

Jan 2, 2004
Maidstone, Kent
A surreal moment

Back to the subject of 'moon rage' !! I'll take the chance that I'm boring you........ while taking my Mum and Dad on their weekly jaunt to Tesco's today my Mum told me that Dad had an aggressive moment on Monday, ( he made a bit of a scene in the Abbey National accusing her of taking all his money). My Mum hadn't realised that it was time for a full moon. I'm getting more and more convinced that there is some truth in this theory.
Love
Sue
P.S. I don't think I'm quite ready for the men in white coats!!!!
You lot keep me sane especially with your jokes. Keep up the
good work.

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Can anyone tell me when the next full moon is due? I'm planning on taking precautionary measures in respect of Aunty's likely state of mind.

And I'll be keeping a diary of what all you lun(er)tics get up to! I bet there's a pattern to that as well!!!

Kriss

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
If this gets out there'll be a rush for respite places that week!! Seriously though, we can't all just be imagining it now can we? Love She. XX

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Nada,

It was a splendid sight wasn't it - and so huge and bright. I was up during the night and the garden and fields were bathed in a wonderful silver light. Absolutely magical.

Jude

jools

Jun 29, 2004
poisoning pigeons in the park (or swans)

Dear all,

don't know if it was the moon that did it, but last week my sister and mum were at a local loch. Some swans came up onto the grass verge and were wandering about, and at the same time a man was trying to park a car and the swans were being shunted near my mum and sister. Suddenly my sister heard mum saying 'Stop that nonsense at once!' and she turned round to see mum with both her hands round one of the swans necks! She managed to get her to let go before she strangled it, and the poor thing belted it back onto the water! I believe its still a capital offence to kill a swan or eat it; they're the Queen's birds apparently. I'm glad I never got my mum at school as my teacher; talk about going for the jugular!

jools

Ps Apparently full moon is a time of high alert at asylums and the like; it is a noted fact that there is a palpable effect on the mentally ill. Never occured to me in mums case, but I think it could be right.

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Jools,

And there was I saying that 'swan upping' was a dying art! Obviously your mother has other ideas about that. Mind you, swans can be very aggressive birds. One of them apparently got pretty stroppy with my Aunt when she was a child and flew at her and broke her arm. I wouldn't really like to mess with one close up - they do look a bit imperious really.

Jude

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Jude you are right swans are aggressive,I rember as a kid seeing a swan break a dog's back.
I think they are worse if they have young
Norman