Uti

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
Hi Chucky i realy wish i hadent asked , sorry but dont allways beleave all you read . or beleave its your chose. obesety codswallup, what a load of rubbish ,old age bull $^%*£,

sorry to say all this to you but untill you have this illness most medicol doctors or profesers can only speculate haw you feel are act , i wish you well in the future.

love miss cool.xxx

TedHutchinson

Account Closed
May 20, 2009
Louth Lincs
Hi Chucky i realy wish i hadent asked , sorry but dont allways beleave all you read . or beleave its your chose. obesety codswallup, what a load of rubbish ,old age bull $^%*£,
I know it's difficult to understand some of the most recent research but If you give rats E Coli, bad bacteria they get fatter and these are the same bad bacteria that also cause urinary tract infections.

The group of rats that were given Lactobacillus didn't gain weight as fast and we see in this research that lactobacilli did cause significant E. coli killing.
Disruption of urogenital biofilms by lactobacilli

There is good reason to think that we can, by using simple natural substances like drinking green tea and using live yoghurt (that contain lactobacilli), reduce the number of harmful bacteria (E. coli) in our systems and improve the numbers of good bacteria (lactobacilli).

The problem with antibiotics is that they kill all the bacteria, the good and the bad, so if we can find ways of managing to reduce the number of times we have to use antibiotics then that will save us being ill so much.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breazkrissy