Hi all ...............

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
HI all, just a quik hello. i havent been on much, last weekend was my b day, so as a non drinker i bought a bottle of rosey win for myself, well you can gess yes i drank it, after not so good feeling a bite wobbily o no dawn i go , 1 broken wrist. that will teach me. you are never to old to learn a lesson. but apart from that all is going to plan, my speach is not so good, some people would say thats a good thing. the dogs are happy , even they are looking old . not much more to say as i can feel my brain being empted. wishing you all well.

love miss cool.xxxxxxxxxx

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Oh Dear!

Happy birthday for last week miss cool!!!!:) Nice to see you online!
Well....what a birthday tale you tell! How are you managing on your own with a broken arm?
Some birthday balloons for you xxxxxxxxxx e
birthday balloons.jpg

AlsoConfused

Sep 17, 2010
Good wishes rather late for your birthday. Hope your wrist is healing as quickly and comfortably as possible. Also hope the dogs are behaving themselves and not pulling on their leads (which hurts if your arm hurts!).

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Belated Birthday Wishes

Good to hear from you but sorry about your wrist.
Take care

Attachments

• cupcake-recipes.jpg
    cupcake-recipes.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3,066

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Sorry we missed you birthday miss cool and even more sorry about your broken wrist.

I hope it's not too painful now but I bet it was agony when you broke it. I hope you were able to get help quickly.

Look after yourself. Good to see you on line xn

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
Hi i am managing ok just 5 more weeks to go, as for the dogs they dont need leads , becouse they walk beside me and sit when i do , they are good dogs well behaved and never jump up ,

thanks for asking love miss cool.xxxxxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
A very belated happy birthday Miss Cool. I'm glad you are getting over the broken wrist. Your dogs sound lovely. xx

Attachments

• OopsHappyBelatedBirthday.jpg
    OopsHappyBelatedBirthday.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 18,509

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Hi Miss Cool,
Lovely to hear from you - A Belated but very Happy Birthday from me and my dog, he's a whippet! What kind of dogs do you have?
Love Jancis x

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Miss Cool
Sorry I missed your Birthday

I hope your wrist is healing well , its bad enough breaking your wrist, but to do it on your birthday

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Sorry about your wrist Miss Cool how frustrating for you but glad you are still in touch with us and that the dogs are their usual comforting selves
Sorry I missed your birthday too

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Did I tell you that when I went for my ESA tribunal the judge and the doctor were both asian.
They asked me what I found difficult about my speech
I said people think i am foreign
they said "Whats wrong with being foreign?!!! and laughed
I said nothing but I'm an essex girl
Sometimes on a bad day people think I amd drunk that I find is much more upsetting:mad:

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
hi Miss Cool hope the wine was worth it:D:D
love larivy

Attachments

• sorry_i_m_late_happpy_birthday_qwzny[1].jpg
    sorry_i_m_late_happpy_birthday_qwzny[1].jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 270

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
Hi All thank you all for your wishes , i love the cakes very tasty. its very frustrating not able to use my arm , but as allways i will cope , dont even ask about help , i dont wont to go down that path, by now you now my veiws on that subject.

every one have a good day and dont be to hard on the people with this illness they realy cannot help it...........

love miss cool.xxxxxxxx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Belated birthday wishes from over here too, Miss Cool. I hope your arm heals very quickly. That's the pits.

Nanak

Mar 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
Well Miss Cool I would have been on the floor too if I'd drunk a bottle of wine. I am also a non drinker. Just never found anything I like the taste of. :) At least we are a cheap night out!!:D:D
Hope your wrist heals quickly and a Happy Birthday for last week from me too.
Nanak
missing what has gone and scared of what is to come