Bryan has passed away

Jillm

Mar 23, 2011
So sorry to read your sad news, please accept my sincere condolences.

God bless you and your family x

imac.girll1

Feb 20, 2009
Glasgow
Dear Muriel, wishing you my deepest sympathy at this time. My thoughts are with you all and now hope that Bryan is at peace now.

xx

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear Muriel,

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Please accept my sincere condolences on your profound loss.

Take care,

Sandy

Sox

Mar 12, 2011
I was so very sorry to read your sad news. I hope it is some consolation that Bryan is no longer suffering. My thoughts and prayers will be with you during the coming days. Stay strong and take care. Sox

willsar

Dec 27, 2010
I am so very sorry to read of your loss, my thoughts are with you at this sad time. Love Willsar XXX

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I am so sorry to hear about Bryan and hope we can continue to support you in your time of loss. Sending prayers for you and your family xx

alex

Apr 10, 2006
So sorry to hear the sad news of Bryan, i hope you find some comfort in knowing he is at peace now.

Wishing you strength over the coming weeks.

Love Alex x

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear Muriel,

I'm so sorry to hear your news. Bryan is finally at peace and I hope you may find some too, in time. May I send you much love and sympathy at this very sad time.

Thinking of you and yours,

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Hope the knowledge that others hold you & your family in their thoughts & prayers helps just a little at this sad time.
Bryan's battle is now over & he is at rest. He will live on in the memory of so many.

Mo
x