Mum at peace

botanico

Dec 4, 2007
My mum died this afternoon, very peaceful at the end but so very sad. She had vascular dementia for 7 years plus.

I would just like to thank everyone on this site because reading other people's postings made some very difficult times just a little easier.

The information available about end of life care have helped me so much in the last few days. The decisions were difficult but at least I understood the issues and as a result felt ready to make them when the time came.

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Botanico, hi
I am so sorry to hear your news about your mum, my sincere condolences to you. I am so glad though that you have found help here and that you can describe your mum as at peace.
Sending support and hugs for the days ahead, with kind regards from Jo

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Botanico, I am sorry to hear your sad news about your mum.

Turbo

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Please accept my sincere sympathy. It's good to know TP was a source of helpful information and support.

DozyDoris

Jan 27, 2009
Suffolk
Botanico, your Mum's battle is over, may she now be at peace. And to you, God speed and live long, live strong, God Bless, Jane

Christin

Jun 29, 2009
Somerset
Dear Botanico, please accept my sincere sympathy too. It is kind of you to let us know that TP was such a help to you at this time. Please remember that we will still be here for you should you need us. xx

jayne-b

Sep 7, 2009
Staffs
Botanico so sorry for the sad loss of your Mum. I am wishing you strength in the days ahead. TP is here for you still.

jxx

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, your dear mum is now at peace, God bless you and give you strength to get through the next few days, love Pauline xxxx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Botanico, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. You must be very sad. Please accept my sincere condolences. I hope you will find peace and strength in the days to come and that you will visit TP whenever you wish. Deborah

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Hello, please accept the sympathy of another stranger on the road. For your Mother, I wish eternal rest and for you and all your family, I wish you happy memories, they are there, you just have to dig a bit to find them. Night.x.

botanico

Dec 4, 2007
thank you so much

Thank you so very much to everyone for your kind messages.

My thoughts will always be for you all, some of whom are just starting the journey and those like me nearing or reaching the end.

love Botanico x