Pam`s Trev has died

Resigned

Feb 23, 2010
Wiltshire
Hi

I've been following Pam and Trev's story - its such a shock, not what I was expecting to hear.

Please pass on my condolences to Pam and her family.

R

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I doubt I'll be speaking to Pam again for a while.

She has a very close family and a strong circle of friends. I do not want to intrude. She needs time to heal. She knows where I am if she needs me and so do her son and daughter.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I add my own sadness in hearing this news. Its heartbreaking. Pam did so much for Trev - he was the love of her life.

Only words but sincerely meant - my deepest sympathies to Pam and family in this very sad loss.

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
I wish I had some wise words to say. Such a shock. I can't begin to imagine how Pam and her family must be feeling.

Please pass on my love xx

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
So very sorry to hear about Trev.

Sending sincere condolences to Pam and her family and friends.

May you be granted the strength to get you through the coming days.

Love and deep respect.
Christine xxx

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
This has to be one of the most heart-wrenching twists of fate that I've seen on TP.

I'm glad to hear that Pam has a supportive group of family and friends to help her through the days ahead.

Keeping them in my thoughts at this difficult time.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Sylvia, when you next speak to Pam or her son, please assure them that even though Trev may have gone, their love for him lives on, and we at the forum are privileged to witness that.

bucko

Jan 28, 2009
Widnes
Pam's Trev has died

Sylvia, what sad news. It is so heartbreaking and to think Pam is so poorly herself. Do pass on my condolences to Pam and her family and let her know I am hoping she will be feeling better soon.

June x

Bronwen

Jan 8, 2010
Bristol
Dear Sylvia...thank you for passing on this sad news. Words fail me, Pam has been so close to us all and her love for her "man" as she called him shone through time and time again.

We used to exchange good wishes to each of our "Trevors" as my husband is called and this loss of hers is devastating.

I am so so sad, please pass on my love and a big big hug.

love
Bronwen x

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Sylvia, thank you
Oh dear Pam we are so very sorry to hear that Trev has left us all and more importantly you Pam, our sincere condolences from hubby and I. We drove past the end of your road last Sunday and thought so fondly of you all.
Heartbreaking news, my thoughts are with you, Jo

nocturne

Nov 23, 2009
Yorkshrie
I was looking through the Tea Room threads to see if there was any news of Pam and then came onto the main forum and found this.Thanks for letting us know this sad news, Sylvia. I cannot imagine what poor Pam is going through. She has given so much of herself to caring for Trev, I can see her, naturally but wrongly, feeling guilt at not being there for him at the end and wondering if he would still be here if she had not fallen ill. Give her my love and my deepest sympathy and tell her to get well for her family. They still need the very special person she is.
Jan

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I have come back from a little break to this devastating news and I am so sorry for you Pam. I'm sure that one day you will get to read this thread for yourself and I really hope it helps for you to know that you and your Trev are dearly loved. I send my deepest sympathy for your loss and I don't think that there has ever been an occasion when words seemed more inadequate than at this present moment.

I wish you healing Pam into your very soul to enable you to get well and to be able to cope with the enormity of all this.

Love and a (HUG) dear friend

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Thoughts go out to you Pam, at your sad, sad loss of Trev.

((hugs)) to you and your family.

Love

Mameeskye

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
So Very Very Sad

:(I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. I've only just caught up with this thread again today. Please send my love to Pam and her family and lets hope that Pam is on the road to recovery very soon xxx