anouter detereation

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
hi lyn when we had the ramp fitted at the front of the house we had a high door threshold but the builder put a piece inside so it was easy i know this was for a wheelchair but it is easier to walk in as well no step so it is possible
hope you are all ok after daves fall i have been lucky with mum because she is so slight i can manage her but it is getting harder and although i dont want mum to be in a wheelchair indoors i think i will soon be at that point larivy

donkey

Aug 16, 2009
sutton coldfield
im going to phone daves OT tomorrow as he will come round and do assessment again and tell me what is needed thanks larivy i hope your having a lovely break and mum enjoying herself xxx

willsar

Dec 27, 2010
I am sorry if you think I have belittled Daves and your problems, it was not my intention. I am very sorry to have caused any offence.:(

donkey

Aug 16, 2009
sutton coldfield
dont be daft willsar we are all in this together and you have not belittled daves condition at all i welcome your support and we must both be dealing with working age dementia as i see you have a young son i have four children from 18 to 27 and dave is 56 and im 52, i hope ou get a decent nights sleep, we have slept down stairs for years and dave has his own room now and i have mine, i couldnt put up with the myoclonic jerks and incontinence any more and i work so need some sleep xx

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan