Hi all...............

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
:cool:Hi All . SORRY HAVE NOT BEEN on much but as you all know stages of this illness is hard to deal with sometines, my speach has got worse, it seems like my brain and mouth donot wont to work togeather at the moment. very frustrating. and my walking is some what inpaired. you would think i had drunk 10 pints to see me walk.( i dont drink ).
funny old illness init. i have just spent 2 days looking for my mobile phone only to disscover i cant remember haw it works, o blast the thing. well you got to laf aint you.
on a more lafable note i went into the bank 2 day and asked for a pint of milk , the womon sayed in a very snootie way that it was the bank not a shop, after giveing a lot of thought to that i just came home without the milk. i will try again 2morrow.
i am not mad i just have a terminal illness o k .
well thats it for now, i wish you all well.

love miss cool and allways will be.xxxxxxxxxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Miss Cool ........ stuff the snotty lady in the bank. It might be her one day.

Take care - often think of you. xx

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
You are wonderful to laugh at the trials you have. How on earth do you remember all the things you have done over the day? You are making me think perhaps Ken sometimes remembered what he had done when I thought he couldn't.

xxTinaT

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
Hi TinaT, THIS remembering is only randem ther is no reason no pattern just somethings and not others, thats the only way i can explane. i hope this helps. love miss cool.xxx

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
Hi Miss Cool.

It's lovely to hear from you.

Please don't worry about the lady in the bank. I guess she wasn't to know.

Thinking of you, and hoping you manage to get your milk tomorrow.

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
It would have helped at the time. What a disease this is!!

A frustrating time turned into laughter - that's great Miss Cool!

xxTinaT

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Its great to see you online again

We have missed you

If you look at my blog you will see that I have had a series of cooking disasters but hey ho we will be cheerful i feel sorry for people who cant laugh at themselves:D:D:D
You would probably have more chance of coming away with some money from a grocers than milk from the bank, I expect the lady just didnt know how to respond, poor her

I had a man come into our shop once and ask for a dog collar, i was a bit taken aback and said sweetly "canine or clerical sir?"
we didnt sell either but i tried to be polite and then sent him on his way to the petshop:D

Margaret79

May 11, 2010
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Hi Miss Cool.

Nice to see you back online. You've been in my thoughts and I was wondering how you've been.

You did make me laugh when you said maybe you should get a cow :D:D.

Take care, Love & Hugs to you XXX

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Up to your usual standard!

Oh, Miss. Cool,

It's so lovely to see you here again. You've been missed :)

And, although I wish your day hadn't been so challenging, you have once again shown the amazing strength and resistance you have to your illness. I know each day must be different, and I have been here when you are blue, and it's broken my heart, but you have once again risen above the hurdles and used humour to fight them.

You're a legend. ;)

I actually laughed out LOUD when you mentioned the cow! Sheer brilliance!

Do take care, and I'm glad you don't seem to bothered by the bank lady. She's snotty and you're wonderful. I know who I'd rather drink milk with!!! :D

Lots of love coming your way,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hi miss cool

It`s so good to see you on line.

If it is getting more difficult for you to post, just post a `hi` or a `hello` and we`ll know you`re there and be able to post back to you.

Love xx

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Hi Miss Cool,

Good to see you posting - I have been thinking about your other response on Norrms thread where you listed the many areas that you don't have any help with, and feel so frustrated for you.

This forum is good for discussing problems, but obviously has its limitations when it comes to actual physical help.

Your problems and the way you write about them are very similar to my mum's problems; you have helped me to understand her more when she has been unable to find the right words to explain her feelings and thoughts. It is so similar especially in the way that the abilities come and go. And then it is as if the log jam has cleared, and it all works again, albeit slowly.

Good to hear from you during a clearer day - stay cool :cool:

Last edited:

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Miss Cool,

It really is good to see you online and that you have been able to share just a little of your life with us. Your humour is wonderful but I suspect that can be little comfort when you find yourself at home with no milk!!!

Love

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
Thank you all for your as allways kind words, but Lemmony i had to laf out loud at your message nice one. well must dash off to D center. love miss cool.xxxxxxxxxxxx

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Hi Miss. Cool,

Yes, have to agree, as always, Lemony has won the prize for funniest response! :D I laughed out loud too, (that's twice now in one post...thankfully nobody was in the room on either occasion!)

Hope you have a good day today, and that milk is in full supply at the day centre.

Lots of love,