new to this

carter56

Nov 30, 2010
merseyside
hi everyone
I received the forms from the opg today that I applied for so that we can have LPA
blinking heck I nearly fainted when I saw the amount of forms !!
will have to settle down one evening with OH and study them.
one thing I did notice is that MIL wont have to pay as she is only on her state pension so that was a relief.
If anyone has any tips on filling in the forms and how to avoid any mistakes I would really appreciate it.
MIL is in a great mood today and she even remembered to eat and take her meds !!!
cheers
Linda x

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Hi Linda, sorry is the first word, because there is always the chance that MIL may not be suitable for medication. I do hope she is and that they can have a beneficial effect on her.
Now the LPA Forms.... yes they are daunting. I actually printed out two copies and filled in one all barring the signatures. I checked eveerything line by line,then I copied it onto the blank word by word. It took about 16 weeks in total to get the forms back, registered. You may be able to get help from Age Concern, or CAB. Good luck..Maureen.

carter56

Nov 30, 2010
merseyside
hi maureen
thanks for your post. i will see if i can help help from anyone with the forms if not i will have to take it slowly .
never thought that mil might not be suited to medication. just shows how little i know about all this.
thanks once again .
all help and advice is very much appreciated
cheers linda x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife