The positive vibes worked, thank you!!!

Contrary Mary

Jun 11, 2010
Greater London
Hi everyone

Mum went back to the day centre yesterday .for the first time in nearly six months. I was a bit anxious as to how it would work out, but it went OK. The carers helped me get her ready in the morning and I took her in a taxi, and collected her in the afternoon. When I went back to the centre in the afternoon they said she had not joined in anything and had been dozing a lot. No surprise there:rolleyes: She had not drunk her tea but had soup for lunch and a few spoons of her pureed dinner. No real problem here as I had given her a decent breakfast and fed and watered her when we got back so that was OK. They will have her back next week:D One day a week will be enough to see how she goes.

Also the first lady doing respite at home started on Tuesday afternoon, very pleasant and turned up promptly. The Thursday lady starts next week.

We're getting there;)

Mary
x

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Mary, hi
I am so pleased to hear your news, what a good job you are doing of looking after your mum.
I hope Thursday goes well and you are taking good care of yourself, with best wishes from Jo

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Hi Mary, I'm so pleased things have worked out for you and your mum! TP positive vibes usually work! :) Great news, Mary!! xxx

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Hallo, Mary, I am so pleased to see that your mum's day at the Day Centre went well. If she dozed there, she must have been feeling sufficiently relaxed in her new surroundings to be able to do so. Glad to see you also have some sitters lined up as well. Some time off for you can work small miracles.:)

Hope it all continues to run smoothly.

Love, Nan XXX