Fund Raising Walk 11 Sept?

TED

Sep 14, 2004
Middlesex
Hello

well there is One of me, and no I wont be posting it as Im hideous
it's just to prove to others that I was there....

TED

daughter

Mar 16, 2005
Stop Press!!!!

The picture we weren't supposed to see?!

Attachments

• TED_and_Daisy.jpg
    TED_and_Daisy.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 568

loppy

Aug 13, 2006
cornwall
Want to walk but cant find local one?!

I had wanted to take part in a walk along with my mum for my sister, but I can't find one locally. I emailed local branch over a week ago who did not respond. I live in Penzance which is west cornwall! Nearest i have found is Plymouth (not even same county)!
I know you can organise your own but i imagine you have to register for sponsor forms etc.. Can any one advise me. I feel it would be a good thing to do as a small step in acceptance of my lovely sister's diagnosis, but it's fast approching and would need a little time to collect sponors.
Thanks Kerry x

Last edited:

EventsAssistant

Jun 8, 2006
London
Memory Walk 2006

Hi Kerry,

I am sorry that you are having a little trouble getting information.

Details of branches holding walks can be found at www.alzheimers.org.uk/memorywalk Please contact these branches using the details listed on that page - if you do not get an answer please feel free to drop me an email at ltoller@alzheimers.org.uk Unfortunately not all of our branches have been able to hold walks this year, and so you may need to travel a little way to your nearest one.

Alternatively, if you would like to organise your own Memory Walk you can ring our Events Hotline on 0870 417 0192 to receive a free pack which tells you everything you need to know to organise your own walk!

Best wishes,
Lucy