Does Any Thing Ever Go Right Help

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
re does any thing ever go right

Hi all
Had letter today from solicitor saying council will be claiming their costs of 750.00 pounds sorry cant do pound sign American keyboard it might be negotionable
hubby just said well at least our ship has come in ITS THE TITANIC God bless him he has not got a clue any more about money
Love Bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry

Hi all
thanks a million for all your support local newspaper came did interveiw with neighbour his idea which i think is good asking for local bussiness if they can help with materials it should be in local paper this week they say BBCwill pick it up good for our corse but not me in the forfront again --i hoped when newspaper came we would not have to be photographed again --
it will make you laugh i said to hubby be back at 11-30 just in case they need us --he was out with friend at 11-30 i was up in loft with the photographer and neighbour and at 11-45 hubby was shouting in street my name he had forgot went down to let him in he says leave you alone for 1 sec and you have 2 men in bedroom --joking i am as stressed as hell i am glad he has a daft sence of humor
Love Bel x

kazlou

Feb 3, 2006
Surrey
Hi Bel

Just a quick question how long is it since the loft extension was built ?,

Why I ask is that my son is buying a property with a loft extension which the vendors cannot provide evidence of planning permission, the reply from their solicitors that the Local Authority can only take action for the lack of planning permission if the work was carried out within the last 4 years.

Kaz.

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi bel
good luck again with it.....
your hubby sounds like he's got a good sense of humour!!!
Love
Wendy
x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
fame again

I hope you all realise you are talking to the famous now ---please dress posh when you come to the loft taking down party
serious now good news peice in local paper today so far has brought 2 offers of help with materials great said to hubby we might not have to be in box room too long as i have said before i do not know what i would without you all
Love Bel x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
morning lady bel:D

one is so pleased that youve had a bit of good news for a change,
does one have to wear a hat for the special occasion of the taking down of the loft:rolleyes: :D
keep your chin up bel
take care xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
posh stuff only

You can wear a hat but thats an extra 10 p in AD box now we are famouse 50 p for signitures hey what a party you are all so good i am struggling but do not know how i would of coped with out you i wish i could give more back
love bel x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi bel

just to know you are coping is enough,
its just a shame we we couldnt celebrate the keeping up of the loft.
never mind one will buy a hat anyway
love and best wishes to you and hubby xxx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
taking down loft

Since offer from neighbours to take loft down for free went in local paper 4 people have come forward not a lot but it helps and makes you feel on the whole people are good we do not wamt money donations but one little lady regular customer and friend came in today and i did not want to take it from her but she was 85 and would of being upset gave us 10 pounds she said give it to buiders for materials THERE IS A LOT OF LOVELLY PEOPLE ABOUT
LOVE Bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Up date on the loft saga

Hi all
going to court next Wednesday at 10-am i have tried to put it on the back burner until it got closer but i am getting nervous now its for real this time no postponments part of me feels ashamed to go to court at our ages i know its daft ---will let you know how it goes
Love Bel xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Loft comming down

Hi all
Thanks as always for your support they are starting to take loft down this weekend we have been taking things out all week its only a flat so it looks like Steptoes yard i hope we dont have to go anywhere posh cos we could not find our clothes we joke hubby says this morning I am eating my breakfast in My wardrobe --table is hubbys wardrobe mine is work top
thanks again all
Love Bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry

Sorry all nothing to do with loft
but the does any thing ever goes right made me put it here
i am not saying this for sympathy i just need to get it off my chest
lots of health problems etc etc but had xray 5 days ago hospital said phone doctor 2 -3 weeks for results nurse phoned me today she wants to see me tommorrow my main concern if i am laid up is hubby i have not said any thing to the children yet
thanks for listening
we must of walked under a ladder to have so much bad luck all at the same time
Love Bel x

loppy

Aug 13, 2006
cornwall
Hi bel. I was:eek: shocked to read of your loft troubles. I don't really have any advise other that to try and get some proffessional help and advise. Do you have someone who could act as an advocate for you as you have got enough to cope with. You shouldn't have to be fighting the council over this. Thinking of you, and hope all can be resolved before court.

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
your support and care means so much to me

Hi all and thanks you all are the family i never had
I have never had so much support as i have had with Tp members it does my heart good
xray results were no so good but with all my other problems could of been worse they told me a few months ago i had amoungst other things ostioarthritus bad now x rays show ostioparosis they say my spine is the worst nothing much can be done but my main worry is how am i going to look after hubby
i wish i could help you all as much as you help me
Love Bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Dreaded loft

Thanks a million for all your continued support
Dormer is down started Saturday not a good day newspapers came to report on good neighbours which they well deserved but nothing went right hubby very stressed hence me the same still kepping shop open cos we depend on money
Sleeping in box room in single bed --at least we have cuddle not as bad as it sounds toilet is a flower bucket
This unfortunatly will go on on for months

Love Bel x

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
A million hugs!

Dearest Bel,
You are such a heroine: all that stress and bother, and you still manage to keep us informed. I don't know how you do it.
Words still fail me as to how anyone could justify what is happening to you, with the result that you are both sleeping in a single bed and are left with a flower bucket! :rolleyes:

Wish I could help, but in my frustration I send you both a million cyber hugs.
Something good must surely happen to you very soon ..........