Thinking of you all...

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear fellow TPers,

I doubt I'll be online tomorrow...can't think why...but three little reasons spring to mind! We were woken this morning with "Happy Christmas Eve!!!", and that was 3 high pitched voices, plus a sleepy grunt from my left!

I wish you all peace and happiness in whatever form it comes this Christmas. For some, it will be watching the faces of the children, for others, just enjoying the quiet, and for many enjoying just a smile from a loved one. I know for a lot of us, it will be extraordinarily hard. I just hope that one good thing happens to make it a special day.

So thank you from me and mine for helping me through this year and I will be thinking of you ALL tomorrow, but especially my lovely mum.

I will raise a toast to my dad, who I miss too much, and to all of us who have an empty chair at Christmas lunch. But I don't want to be sad, so I will smile as I remember the many Christmas meals I shared with my mum & dad, and know what an honour it was to have been able to. Hope you can all do something similar :).

Peace to you all, and I will reunite with my TP family again in the New year (if not a little before!!)

Lots of love, and thanks

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What a lovely Post Annie. TP is all the better for having your support.

Have a lovely time with your family, and enjoy what you have.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all. xx

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
From me also Annie, enjoy your family time, a time to be treasured. This is what memories are made of.

Wishing you and your family a safe, comforting and happy Christmas.

Love, Necion. x

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Happy Christmas too from me to one and all. Annie you are so right in remembering the many happy Christmases shared with family and being grateful for what has been. I too wish everyone on this forum a peaceful Christmas and I will be thinking of lots of you tomorrow xx

danny

Sep 9, 2009
cornwall/real name is Angela
Have a lovely Xmas Annie. I , with many others will be raising a glass to absent family and friends whilst maybe making some new memories for the next generation to share in years to come.

POPPY67

Mar 5, 2010
yorkshire
Dear annie you have a good christmas with your family and give your mum a big hug! I can not find the words to say thank you for love and support you have shown me over the past few months not just me but every one I will raise a glass to all our loved ones as they may not be here in person but there in our hearts take care xxxxxxx

Dottie

Sep 12, 2010
Dear Annie,

What a lovely post. Would just like to echo the thoughts of everybody who has replied to you & also to wish you, your family & all fellow TRers a very happy christmas,

Love Dottie xx

nocturne

Nov 23, 2009
Yorkshrie
I think everyone has said exactly what I was thinking so I will just add my best wishes for you and your family. May you enjoy happy memories and make many more.
Jan

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Happy Christmas Annie too you & all your family & Best Wishes for the New Year ,thanks for telling me what LOL meant ! ! :):)

Have a lovely Christmas Day

Love from Grove x x

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Off to bed now...children asleep and stockings filled.

Time to tiptoe up to bed! Sleep well, everyone. :)

(and Grove, you're more than welcome...here to help!! LOL!!!!!:D)

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Nite nite Annie. Hope you have slipped something strong into the kiddie's nightcaps to keep 'em asleep until 10am.:) x

thatwoman

Mar 25, 2009
Merseyside
Merry Chritmas Annie, and everyone else! I'm spending the holiday with my children and grandchildren down south.I do feel guilty that I'm not seeing Dad on Christmas Day, but I've been persuaded that he'll have a good day being looked after. I really need to give some time to the children and grandchildren this year, as I've neglected them in recent years while looking after Dad and MIL. We just need to recharge batteries for once. Merry Christmas to one and all, and thanks for everyone who has given me support over the past difficult year!
Love from Sue xxx