sad news

chelsea-jade

Dec 3, 2010
nuneaton
Today we lost my mam at 3am this morning still numb not cried yet so I know it come thanks to you my freinds for the support over the last year

i knw how your feeling i lost my nan last night its awfull i cnt stop cryin but i just keep thinkin that at least now she's not suffering anymore

shauna

Sep 10, 2010
I am so sorry Poppy to hear the sad news of your mums passing .We think we are prepared for death but no one can prepare us for the sadness and loss that we suffer. Im sending you a big hug and hope you get the strenght to get through this sad time in your life.

Shauna xx

milomia

Nov 29, 2010
Middlesbrough
sorry about your loss

Hello, I am quite new to this forum, but have already had some lovely support. I lost my Mum nearly 7 years ago, we thought we were prepared but of course, your not. The next few days will be taken up with lots of arrangements etc....it will be later you will need to talk..........it does get easier, eventually, but I think of my Mum every single day..........sometimes I cry, but sometimes I smile and remember what a fantastic Mother she was, and how lucky we were to have her and pay some of that back by looking after her.Thinking of you, and all carers out there looking after someone. xxx

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Only just seen your sad news Poppy.

Sending you a comforting hug &hope that it's not too long before memories of all the good times you shared replace the numbness you feel at present.

Take care of yourself now. We are all still here for you for as log as you need us.

Mo
x

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Poppy/ Jayne, I'm so sorry to read the news about your mum. Sending you much sympathy at this difficult time. Love from Deborah x