Norris off Coronation Street - Cardigan for sale!

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Neil, I couldn't support anything which suggested 'Norris off Coronation Street'... :eek: ... don't watch so often these days ... but always felt he felt he was far better placed somewhere like Culcheth or Lymm ..:D !!!

PM on the way! Love, Karen, (TF),x

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
Norman said:
Neil
let me know when you get something from Franky!!!
Norman

lol, sorry Norman... I don't even know who Frankie is! :D

Apart from the Mike Baldwin stuff... I never had any interest in the show after Albert Tatlock was no longer in it... and Eddie Yeates lol.

I do know 'Norris' though... I remember the same actor in "A Bit Of A Do" - the series with David Jason... and I rate the chap - he does a good comic turn I reckon.

And I've his cardie in the same house as me!!! How's that for fame eh?

:D

N.

P.S. So far the thing's going for £5.50... I predict it going for £25 plus... let's hope I'm right eh?

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Frankie is Mike Baldwins (ex) daughter in law! Good looking lady!
I've only ever bought a couple of things on ebay but the bids seem to really get moving towards the end don't they?I was desperate to get a clarinet for my daughter and was pipped at the post in the dying minute:( but when I'd got the hang of bidding I won!!!:) Lovely clarinet it was too!!
Good luck with it!
Wendy

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
mel said:
Frankie is Mike Baldwins (ex) daughter in law! Good looking lady!
I've only ever bought a couple of things on ebay but the bids seem to really get moving towards the end don't they?I was desperate to get a clarinet for my daughter and was pipped at the post in the dying minute:( but when I'd got the hang of bidding I won!!!:) Lovely clarinet it was too!!
Good luck with it!
Wendy

Thanks Wendy - and for telling me who Frankie is, lol.

Yep - a beggar when you get 'pipped' - I've had it happen a few times.

I REALLY hope that it goes MAD at the last minute and keeps going up and up... I've had that when I've sold stuff for myself and it's great - I'll fell really over the moon if it's the case this time, as all the money raised will be going to the A.S.!

Fingers crossed eh?

:)

N.

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi dearth

cant resist a challenge, :rolleyes: and its all for a good cause:D not sure it will suit me though:eek: :D
good luck with it x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi dearth

very smart it looks too:D
cant believe ive been outbid im biding my time though i do have a limit in mind, :rolleyes:
lets hope it raises lots good luck x

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
Thanks DMC... your bid helped to spur others on...

to £21!

Yep - and I know the chap who's buying it - he'll be over this evening to collect!

:D

Saves me a trip to the postbox, and it's 'cash in the hand' that I can take along and give in to the Society at our next Committee Meeting on Monday!

Great stuff!

:)

N.

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi dearth

im glad i could help i fully intended to make another bid but as usual got waylaid and missed the deadline:(
£21 not bad tell the chap who got it well done :)

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
yes dearth i have to agree it looks much more dapper on you, it dosent really go with a yellow t shirt:rolleyes: :D
your much more co-ordinated;)