I wish this nightmare would end.

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Just had a call from David's Home to say he has had yet another seizure - this time 4 minutes long:(

I spent the afternoon sitting with him but he was fast asleep and I am now wondering what damage this latest one will have done - there doesn't really seem much left of him that it can destroy.

I am feeling very sorry for him and also me at the moment....

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Sue. My heartfelt sympathy and love to you both. This is so hard for you and your family. Wishing you strength. xx

elfinpixipi

Oct 28, 2010
leeds
Im so sorry to hear that, i cant really offer you any advice as i am still learning myself but i can say that i am here to listen if you need. TP is a very good place to come when you are feeling low. Just pop on if you need any support, we are always here for you. xxx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Sue, I'm very sorry to hear the news about David and I'm sending you much sympathy. Love from Deborah

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
So sorry to read of David's seizure, I hope you have someone close at hand to comfort you.

Thinking of you and sending BIG HUGS

Hazel

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Sue
Am so sorry to hear David has had another seizure

My heartfelt thoughts are with you.

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Sue, so sorry you have all this worry and stress. Sending a big hug and wishing you strength xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Sue,

It doesn't seem five minutes since the last long seizure Sue:( Poor you, poor David. I suppose you can't do anything other than wait to see how David is when he comes round over the next couple of days.

Big (HUG) to you. Love

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Me too Sue

Thinking of you both at this very sad time and sending a big hug

hug special 2 cats.gif

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
So sorry that David has been hit by yet another seizure. It is harder in a way for you to watch and wonder how he will recover. I hope you find he improves over the next couple of days - the long sleep today may be restorative. I certainly hope so.

xx

louise nugent

Feb 22, 2010
cumbria,england.
sue

Hi,Sue Me and my family are in the same situation at the minute although my mam has stopped the siezures at the minute, it has left her like a totally different person we have had to move her to the local clinic for an assessment because the care home are finding it difficult to deal with her and, are scared she is going to harm herself .We took her on tuesday and went back to see her on thursday and she had fallen so now has two black eyes she is very aggresive at times and just not the woman we took there on tuesday and you just cant believe someone can go down hill so quick this disease is full of surprises and tonight i cannot get the picture of my mam shouting angrily at an empty corridor just want this nightmare to end for her sake as much as ours :(I hope knowing your not alone at this point in time is some comfort keep your good work up .

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hugs

Hi Sue,
So sorry to read about david, i do so feel for you. I am quite new to TP but already feel at home, we are all here for the same reason.
You will find the strenght to cope with whatever life throws at you.
All our thoughts are with you, love and hugs Muriel x

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
So sorry to hear this, Sue.

You must be so worried.

Is anyone doing anything about these seizures? Forgive me if they are and I've missed it.

Hoping that you are ok, under the circumstances...sending hugs and love.

xx