Loss of susie

pete kelly

Jan 14, 2010
Sunny South Devon near Torbay
It is with deep sorrow,sadness and broken heart, my Susie lost her battle with Alzheimer's on the 29th September,she was only 59 years of age, she is going to be missed so much by all who new and loved her,the last four months was the most harrowing distressing traumatic time of Sue's life and our's.No one could have done more for her and the nurses that nursed her 24 hours a day for her last 10 weeks never leaving her side day or night were true angels.
Her funeral took place last friday and 250 of her family friends and aqaintances attended.
My thanks to all of your support and thoughts through her illness

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
I'm very sorry to hear the sad news about Susie. So young, too soon. Sending my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Pete, I am so terribly sorry to hear your news. It is obvious that you loved each other so much. The photos in the album are beautiful and I know your loving family must be grieving so much. Wishing you strength for the days and weeks to come. Izzy x

Last edited:

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
I am so sorry to hear about the sad loss of your wife. I have just read all your postings, the tears are running down my cheeks, your lovely poems, your lovely daughters & grandchildren, so cruel to have to watch the person you love suffer so, i watched my Mam the same way.. I hope you can find peace & all i can say is my heart goes out to you all, you & your lovely family, take care of each other, deepest sympathy, love & hugs Rosie xx

DozyDoris

Jan 27, 2009
Suffolk
Wow,what a vibrant beautiful lady, such a terrible loss to this cruel disease, may your Susie now be at peace, my thoughts are with you all, Jane xx

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Pete I'm so sorry to read this news, you must be devastated.What a beautiful lady your Susie was. Sending you love at this terribly sad time xxxxxxelaine

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear Pete,

I, too, have just read all your threads and you have touched my heart. Susie was a beautiful, beautiful lady, and your love for her was so evident. I'm am so sorry you have lost her.

Yours is a true love story and I have the utmost respect for you and your daughters. This battle is heartbreaking for us all.

Please accept my sincerest condolences at such a sad time.

Kindest regards,

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Pete what sad news, have just looked at your album again your Susie was so beautiful and the bond and love you shared was so apparent. This desease is so cruel, am so glad she received such dignified care , in the later stage .. My love and prayers for you and all your family are given the strengh to cope with the loss of such a special person Love Pam

geum123

May 20, 2009
Dear Pete,
I am so sorry to hear your sad news about Susie.
Please accept my condolences.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
Love.
Geum.